What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    My boredness, I wanna get a new video game. I feel like eating out of boredom
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    My cousin called my dad his hero today. My dad's funeral was exactly what we wanted it to be ... Heartwarming, not super sad and full of love. the minister we had was wonderful and spoke to us all as if we're peers rather than condemning us to eternal damnation. I think people learned today what an amazing dad I had. Heck it's not often your dad is called a hero

:) sounds like a beautiful celebration of life ..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    My cousin called my dad his hero today. My dad's funeral was exactly what we wanted it to be ... Heartwarming, not super sad and full of love. the minister we had was wonderful and spoke to us all as if we're peers rather than condemning us to eternal damnation. I think people learned today what an amazing dad I had. Heck it's not often your dad is called a hero

I am glad it went well! <3
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options

What a lovely tribute.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Running out of e liquid before I get my new batch tomorrow. Ugggg
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Here we go again. Soccer.
    Are you a soccer fan? Play soccer? Kids in soccer? My oldest plays soccer for club and now high school soccer started up. Soccer, soccer, soccer in my house.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I really wish there was a product you could throw in with your clothes in the dryer that gets rid of all the long hairs that stick to everything. 3 females in my house with long hair, and it's everywhere! Pull a shirt out and the hairs are literally embedded into the fibers of the fabric.
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    The fact that I ate too much and now feel bloated and guilty
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I really wish there was a product you could throw in with your clothes in the dryer that gets rid of all the long hairs that stick to everything. 3 females in my house with long hair, and it's everywhere! Pull a shirt out and the hairs are literally embedded into the fibers of the fabric.

An affordable solution is large microfiber fabric (wet) plus lint balls, which not only reduces lint, but hair as well. Running a sticky lint brush over clothing before throwing them into the wash helps a lot. You will need to de-lint the vent after every cycle. Check that your dryer and dryer vent are serviced. Just upgraded my dryer this year to a Commercial model, as my lint screen was not collecting lint - had airflow initially and poor venting design were my issues.

For my shower/sinks/tub ... love my Zip it drain unclogger.

#LongHairIssues #MultipleFemaleHousehold
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Your dad was surely an earthly angel to be remembered in such an auspicious way. Heroes are rarely ever acknowledged for their selfless acts.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Sorry melmelw03.

Edit: poor airflow.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

An affordable solution is large microfiber fabric (wet) plus lint balls, which not only reduces lint, but hair as well. Running a sticky lint brush over clothing before throwing them into the wash helps a lot. You will need to de-lint the vent after every cycle. Check that your dryer and dryer vent are serviced. Just upgraded my dryer this year to a Commercial model, as my lint screen was not collecting lint - had airflow initially and poor venting design were my issues.

For my shower/sinks/tub ... love my Zip it drain unclogger.

#LongHairIssues #MultipleFemaleHousehold

I've got the drain zip it thingy. I will try the other stuff with the laundry. Will need to buy an economy pack of lint rollers!
  • slcruz24
    Options
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    Here we go again. Soccer.
    Are you a soccer fan? Play soccer? Kids in soccer? My oldest plays soccer for club and now high school soccer started up. Soccer, soccer, soccer in my house.

I have five children. The three oldest play club soccer and the two youngest are in a foot skills class for the club. Fall and spring outdoor and now Futsol for the winter with regular practices five nights a week with all the kids...two nights for each kid ( of course they aren't all on the same nights) plus extra on Friday after the littles have their class. Soccer soccer soccer

• slcruz24
    Options
    LiftingLady5 I cannot complain at all. You have your hands full. Kudos to you for making it happen.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Watching the first season of Walking Dead and its weird how the zombies have an alliance with other zombies

Like what causes death is brain death.. so you don't have thoughts or alliances.. like is there zombie logic I'm not getting
  • slcruz24
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    Watching the first season of Walking Dead and its weird how the zombies have an alliance with other zombies

Like what causes death is brain death.. so you don't have thoughts or alliances.. like is there zombie logic I'm not getting

I've watched it from the beginning and it's one of the best shows ever. It may seem corny now but it's worth keeping up with it. I hate zombie movies but once I started watching I got hooked!