What did you have for lunch?

Options
124»

Replies

• H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    A ranch flavored tuna packet & boiled egg mixed with a tablespoon of mayo, on a slice of whole wheat bread.
  • aussieketogal
    aussieketogal Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats, banana, Apple, kiwi fruit, berries and vanilla yoghurt. Yum!
    Calories: 360

ejlk13bxsb2c.jpg
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    2pb4ym85u3x8.png

Gardin Chicken Strips (Veggie Chicken)
    Rice Pilaf
    Salad
    Approx 450 cal
  • sliminby60
    sliminby60 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    zoemc01 wrote: »
    Delicious filling dinner made in 15minutes (not including the time to allow the meat to warm up before cooking)

Quick fried rice with egg and some frozen veggies, half a head of broccoli and a delicious small piece of eye fillet.
    Calories: 500

dftfsbujzkcx.jpg

do you have recipe for the fried rice
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    1 serving of Rocky Road flavoured protein powder (Bio x) mixed with 0% plain Greek yogurt.
    210 cals, 8g carbs, 39g protein, 2g fat.
  • aussieketogal
    aussieketogal Posts: 73 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    sliminby60 wrote: »
    do you have recipe for the fried rice

I typically start with some rice bran oil, onion and garlic, throw in some capsicum, peas, corn, mushrooms, beans, or some frozen veggies (depends what is in the fridge). As that begins to break down I move it to one side of the fry pan and crack an egg on the other side, break the yolk mixing the egg and then once it's nearly cooked chop it up and mix in with the veggies.
    Finally I add about 50grams of cooked rice - usually brown - I like to have those packets of precooked rice on hand and I will use those and then put back in the fridge. Once that is all heated add a generous amount of soy sauce and some pepper and it should be delicious.

The other day I added snow peas and upon serving a generous amount of coriander leaves for extra freshness.

yad1frukm5qf.jpg

• cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I'm boring. I have a sandwich (love em!) on light bread with 2 servings of lunchmeat, cheese, light mayo, and a buttload of veggies. My side is either a piece of fruit or some baked chips. Calories are around 400.
  • jeanne2121
    jeanne2121 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Last week I have food prepped rotisserie chicken and roasted Brussel sprouts and sweet potatoe.
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Chicken noodle soup with 3 crackers, a slice of cheese and a black forest ham sandwich with bacon. Then I had vanilla ice cream... YUM!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Forgot to take a photo, but I had tuna salad on top of... uh... regular salad (spinach and tomatoes), a couple slices of 3-olive herb bread, and two kinds of cheese. B)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    o