• mrs_joshica
    mrs_joshica Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    MINE ARE WOO HOO:happy: :happy: :happy:

Yours do not count, although I'm happy for you, you don't want yours! LOL
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I was suppose to have a reduction surgery on July 8th but backed out too scared. I'm hoping once I get to my goal weight I'll have lost at least a little. 42DD now I would love to go to a C but just to fit into a D correctly would be nice! Dr told me it could be possible but not everyone has the same experience. I'd love to be able to run with out the pain from the "girls"!
  • tncmom
    tncmom Posts: 79
    Options
    I used to sell lingerie and a b cup at 36 is smaller than a b cup at 40, etc. so, as your band size decreases, your cup size should, as well.
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Well, I have the reverse situation, as I have gained about 50 pounds over the past 20 years, I have gone from a 34B to a 40DD, so I am praying that I lose all that as I lose weight. Nothing worse than having huge boobs because of being so overweight :(
  • Febgirl
    Febgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Not really, last time I lost a significant amount of weight I went from a 36D to 32DD.
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    No. And I'm NOT happy about it. Went from 42D to 34D. Can't stand the D!!! :-(
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Both. Went from 42 DD to 32 B.
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    yep!! It's the first place I really noticed any weight loss. Since breasts are mostly just fat tissue you loose them as you loose fat.

But I figure if my butt keeps getting smaller then you won't notice it so much. :blushing:
  • amyliu7
    amyliu7 Posts: 17
    Options
    yup! i went from a 36D to a 34D. i'm hoping i can get down to a C cup though
  • rberry89
    rberry89 Posts: 15
    Options
    Oh god I can't wait. I was a 36 DD before I got pregnant last summer and now I'm stuck with 38DDD. Dear god save me. I would love to see my feet again. I'm more than happy to share the wealth with anyone. Lol. =)
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    Hell to the yeah! For many women, that's the first place they lose it. I was never very big normally, but during pregnancy, I got to a 36D. Needless to say, once I lost all the baby weight, my boobies were not so happy. At my goal weight I was a deflated 34A. The better my body looked, the worse my breasts looked. I decided to get a breast augmentation, but that was more due to the negative effects that pregnancy and nursing have on breasts.
  • Katie3784
    Options
    No. And I'm NOT happy about it. Went from 42D to 34D. Can't stand the D!!! :-(
    Though you are still wearing a D cup, your cup size has decreased dramatically. The cups on a 42D are waaaaay bigger than a 34D.
  • Katie3784
    Options
    I still have a long way to go..but as of right now I have lost 17lbs on this site and before joining I had lost around 25 lbs, and All I can say is I have not lost in cup size!! I have gone down in band size, but the cup size has not gone down.

I would love to know if anyone has any suggestions on how to reduce cup size, besides surgery of course
    Even though you are still the same cup size, your breasts have gotten smaller. Cup size is actually relative to band size. 42DD cups are wayyyy bigger than 36DD cups. The cups of a 36DD are the same size as those of a 42B. I know it's confusing.
  • olive6683
    olive6683 Posts: 6
    Options
    Mine did. I was a 38 B and my bras have been not fitting at all. Tonight I checked with a measuring tape to calculate what the correct size should be, and I am now a 34 A. Happy to have lost the weight, so so sad to be an A cup haha!!
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I don't only go by bra size, since cup size is relative to band size. I measure my bust and then my ribcage directly under my bust and I look at the inches lost in both those places. I didn't lose that much off my "bust" measurement, but I lost HEAPS of inches off my ribcage measurement.

Spilling-Over-Full 42DD down to (when I was at my goal weight... so still another 30 to go to get there) 36 or 38 D, depending on the cup. So... not a big loss at all in cup size but many, many inches off my back and ribs to give me a much smaller band size. Can't wait to get back there! :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Yes, they did for me.
    I'm still a DD but have gone from size 18 back to size 12. So, I think this means that the cups reduce too, as some else has said, cups get smaller with sizes, I would be in an 12F if they hadn't reduced.
    Sadly I am really lopsided now. I think I am actually a DD on the left and a D on the right. I'm hoping that once my weight stabilises that they will balance out!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    Oh this is giving me big hopes! Ive been seein my doc and trackin my progress in hopes of getting a reduction. If I stay on track maybe I wont have to do that! Great Job everyone!!!!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    I've lost 44lbs. Went from 40D to 38D. Not surprised. If memory serves, there's was a time I was 36C (early 20's) at my "smallest". Now, if I get my body fat percentage down, I expect the melons to decrease more.

As an aside, a friend who lost 60 lbs, went from a D to a B cup. She'd gotten in VERY fit shape.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Yup. It always does, every time I lose weight. And I'm breastfeeding, so I was rather hoping they'd stick around, at least for a little while.. But nope, went from a small D to a full C. Prepregnancy, I was a B, so I suppose once we're weaning, I'll go back to that. Not that I didn't like my little B's, but it's been nice having an extra oomph, can't lie.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Oh this is giving me big hopes! Ive been seein my doc and trackin my progress in hopes of getting a reduction. If I stay on track maybe I wont have to do that! Great Job everyone!!!!

Just don't expect them to be smaller AND perky, but a well fitting bra does give them a lift! :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!