Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    @synchkat where did the fetlife post go? I put my phone down to have dinner and when I came back it was gone! Figured it must have gotten dirty fast

I'd imagine so

Wish I would have seen that train wreck. I was prepared for it and everything

I looked and it was gone I'm bot sure where it went should we ask daddy fit

I'm not sure. He must be into some serious filth lol.

I was trying to see his profile but I had to set up on an account

That was a really random post

Right? I'm not prude by any means and I'm always up for talking dirty but seems like there are better places to take your kink

Some people are into different things. Can't fault a guy for trying. He was basically looking for someone with similar interests. No different than someone looking for local people or swolemates.

Why am I defending him hahahaha.

Well we all have our "special interests", I'm not judging him, just saying if I'm looking for someone that wants me to dress up in a latex and stilettos, step on his balls and tell him he's a naughty boy before slapping the *kitten* out of him, ima take that to another site. That's all

But he was...he was directing us all to his profile elsewhere.

I get what you're saying though but it seems lots of people from "there" come here looking for I dunno friends? Victims?

OH!! I must have missed that. I didn't know he put his profile out there. Damn

I think that was his first post it was an if you are on here add me.

Well now I just feel like a jerk

Haha don't. I'm not 100% sure maybe he changed it by the time you got there

My husband is boring me to death with pictures of brain aneurism sand biplane surgical suites. I'm having a hard time feigning interest. I was looking forward to that thread. Another day perhaps

Perhaps you should look at fetlife.
    Hahahahahahahahah.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options

@synchkat where did the fetlife post go? I put my phone down to have dinner and when I came back it was gone! Figured it must have gotten dirty fast

I'd imagine so

Right? I'm not prude by any means and I'm always up for talking dirty but seems like there are better places to take your kink

Some people are into different things. Can't fault a guy for trying. He was basically looking for someone with similar interests. No different than someone looking for local people or swolemates.

Well we all have our "special interests", I'm not judging him, just saying if I'm looking for someone that wants me to dress up in a latex and stilettos, step on his balls and tell him he's a naughty boy before slapping the *kitten* out of him, ima take that to another site. That's all

I get what you're saying though but it seems lots of people from "there" come here looking for I dunno friends? Victims?

My husband is boring me to death with pictures of brain aneurism sand biplane surgical suites. I'm having a hard time feigning interest. I was looking forward to that thread. Another day perhaps

Perhaps you should look at fetlife.
    Hahahahahahahahah.

I'd imagine so

Haha
  • everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Thinking about weigh in day tomorrow. Don't feel like I've lost anything. This may be totally in my head though.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Geez I don't think I could wear stilettos and step on a guys balls even if he wanted me to. Maybe I am too nice.

Me either

I'm thinking about how skinny my legs and arms are but my belly fatty
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Did somebody say $$$money$$$ ?
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Considering that he had, "Daddy" in his User Name; I am certain that he's the dominate type! So he'd possibly, desire to; whip you instead!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Considering that he had, "Daddy" in his User Name; I am certain that he's the dominate type! So he'd possibly, desire to; whip you instead!

Y'all act like there's something wrong with that. :naughty:
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

Well I am somewhat dominate myself, so obviously I think it's great; if he's submissive or at least'll wrestle me, for control! o:)
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

I call D daddy but only when I'm drunk
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Geez I don't think I could wear stilettos and step on a guys balls even if he wanted me to. Maybe I am too nice.

Look, if the money's right...

Oh I wasn't even thinking about money....

Sold!
  • hunter092292
    hunter092292 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    How I'm going to drop 30 lbs in 5 months :|
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    How I'm going to drop 30 lbs in 5 months :|

Me too.I have 7 months. I'm thinking strick discipline and consistency will do the job.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I want to go Christmas shopping but I don't feel like going back out in the cold