Awesome!!! Also, how tall are you?
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!
  • jp2PowerMama
    jp2PowerMama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hoorah for perseverance! You're story is so inspiring. Thanks!
  • tawalker791
    tawalker791 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Also, how tall are you?

I am 5"3!

• sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Absolutely amazing!
  • tawalker791
    Options
    Thanks!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Just what I need to see this morning. You look great. Boy what a change :)
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Wow incredible! You look great, keep it up!
  • TristaOnTrack
    TristaOnTrack Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Just like you I like to browse these boards. I hope to be here someday myself!
  • renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I'm so happy for you!
  • tawalker791
    Options
    Thank you!
  • tawalker791
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas! Just read this thread, you're really inspiring me =)
  • Mellybean1183
    Mellybean1183 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas :)
  • tawalker791
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Ok guys brutal honesty moment here. I have been eating like crap for 2 weeks now, and had done well for a few weeks after eating like crap for 2 weeks around Thanksgiving. I am mad that my "day or two" of holiday eating went way out of control, and I am sooooo not ready to step on the scale tomorrow morning! I am getting back on the fitness train, and I am ready to kick butt with this again! Also, wish my husband luck as he is planning to do this with me. He has started/stopped many times before when I was on my weight loss journey, and for health's sake, I pray he sticks with it! I want him to feel as good as I do, and to feel confident in himself! Good luck on those who are re-starting after the holidays, and good luck to those who are just beginning!
  • pattykiser7
    pattykiser7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome success story!
  • Mellybean1183
    Mellybean1183 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ok guys brutal honesty moment here. I have been eating like crap for 2 weeks now, and had done well for a few weeks after eating like crap for 2 weeks around Thanksgiving. I am mad that my "day or two" of holiday eating went way out of control, and I am sooooo not ready to step on the scale tomorrow morning! I am getting back on the fitness train, and I am ready to kick butt with this again! Also, wish my husband luck as he is planning to do this with me. He has started/stopped many times before when I was on my weight loss journey, and for health's sake, I pray he sticks with it! I want him to feel as good as I do, and to feel confident in himself! Good luck on those who are re-starting after the holidays, and good luck to those who are just beginning!

I have been too, it's frustrating. I think in the last couple weeks I've been under my calorie goal MAYBE once or twice. But you know you can do it! And good luck to your husband!! It's great to go on this journey together :)
  • donnamoore58
    donnamoore58 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yes. I agree with all the above. You and your eyes are gorgeous. You are truly inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!