What's on your mind?

Replies

• Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Looking forward to Monday. Short workweek for me, so the sooner it's done the better. We're supposed to get a little snow and ice tomorrow am as well.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    I feel tired
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Geez I don't think I could wear stilettos and step on a guys balls even if he wanted me to. Maybe I am too nice.

I have before

It was decent
  • Karb_Kween
    I wanna marry a wrestler or UFC fighter
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

I'd like to marry a career military man ... One who is active ... A warrior. The ones I've seen and know are REALLY present when they're home and are committed to their families and family time. My Christmas wish ... [ Sighs]
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

I'd like to marry a career military man ... One who is active ... A warrior. The ones I've seen and know are REALLY present when they're home and are committed to their families and family time. My Christmas wish ... [ Sighs]

<3<3<3 that sounds wonderful too
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    I'm wondering about the logic. There's a skating competition in March, my team has already registered for. But there's one in February too but that registration isn't open yet. Where is the logic here. Wouldn't it make sense to do registration according to the order the competitions come on the calendar? Don't they realize the February competition will be HUGE since it's in the city and a very centrally located easy to get to place so they will have a lot of managing to do to make it work? Stupid skating organizing continue to boggle my mind
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I fricken hate everyone here. Most are fricken catty women and these dang wannabe men trying to chase the girls around the MFP playground like elementary school. Buncha dang losers!
  • Timshel_
    Just kidding, I was thinking about beer. :D
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    How I love Mondays >:)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I fricken hate everyone here. Most are fricken catty women and these dang wannabe men trying to chase the girls around the MFP playground like elementary school. Buncha dang losers!

I disagree.

.... it's more like middle school.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Nothing..
  • Timshel_
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I disagree.

I was thinking high school because who want noodz from some prepubescent kid. But high school? Hair starts sprouting and plenty of them can pass for 18!

Well this got creepy quick.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member

I disagree.

I was thinking high school because who want noodz from some prepubescent kid. But high school? Hair starts sprouting and plenty of them can pass for 18!

Can't help it. I'm a creep

dont' you get flagged alot too? lol
  • Timshel_

I disagree.

Can't help it. I'm a creep

We should hang out.