100+ lbs to lose support group

Options

Replies

• Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    The last 2 weeks have been so difficult for me, the 4th of course bbqs and family camping= junk food... This last weekend a going away party for my brother more junk food.. Im still going down but I know I could be doing way better.. This time of year is tough with so many gatherings/parties/picnics and all that sorta stuff.. Just a rant sorry... Back on track again
  • LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 2 of the 30ds today. yesterday wasn't bad... today was terrible! Hope the next couple of days go better...

So i got 30ds yesterday.. and plan on starting it tomorrow... is the concept that you do Level 1 until you feel comfortable to move to level 2? or is there a set amount of days/schedule for each level? All i have is the disc.. so i'm not sure if it came with instructions or not. :)
  • JClark1980
    JClark1980 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm so totally in :-)) add me add me add me i have 101 lbs to go its so hard to go at this alone but ive found with mfp motivation and inspiration are the key to success :-)) we can all achieve our goals if we put our heads together ;-)
  • kimmisatch
    kimmisatch Posts: 105
    Options
    So yesterday i did a Body Combat class... which is like a kick boxing type class... i HATE HATE that the classes are surrounded by mirrors... :( i konw that they are supposed to help you with your form.. blah blah blah.. but all i can see is how silly i look when i move, and how my body CAN"T move like all the other girls in the class...

So I focus on the instructor... as i punch and kick... ignoring the fat girl behind her staring back at me.. The good news is i burned 700+ calories doing that... :D

Happy Monday everyone!!

OMG I loooooooove combat - it's my favourite class in the world !
    Good on you for going, it is so much fun. Know how you feel with the mirrors, bur alas the fun outweights the mirror.

Great stuff :happy:
  • kimmisatch
    kimmisatch Posts: 105
    Options
    The last 2 weeks have been so difficult for me, the 4th of course bbqs and family camping= junk food... This last weekend a going away party for my brother more junk food.. Im still going down but I know I could be doing way better.. This time of year is tough with so many gatherings/parties/picnics and all that sorta stuff.. Just a rant sorry... Back on track again

You're allowed to rant, and these things will always happen :)
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Checking in to see how everyone is doing. Welcome if you are just joining us. MFP is a great support system.

Last week was successful for me with a couple pounds released. Hopefully my stand-still has passed. My goal this week is to drop 4-5lbs. I'd like to get to the 50lb mark. It feels great wearing some summer clothes that have been in the back of my closet for a few years!

Keep up the great work. Plan Plan Plan and stick to it!!
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    My heart rate monitor is coming today! so excited! i ordered it off Amazon on Saturday from a company outside of amazon and it shipped yesterday and I found out it is coming from just an hour from my house! So Excited! Maybe now I can get over this stupid 3 week plateau I am on.
  • spicybaer79
    Options
    Sorry my dear friends but I must rant...I did great over the holiday, even lost but went camping this past weekend and actually gained blah blah blah....I even swam everyday to help counteract the calories I knew I was eating...Guess that didn't work....I must admit that I'm in a big slump right now....I HATE DATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not only does it screw with my emotions but my eating and self esteem as well....Why do guys have to be so incredilbly dumb....How hard is it to be honest either you like someone or you don't and if you don't why dont you just tell them instead of leading them on for days and days....Ugh so hard not to just bury myself in sugar coated calories....Ok I'm done now, well for the moment....Welcome to all the newbies this group is awesome...My goal this week to complete my leslie Sansone 2 mile walk every day....Please ask me and keep me on track you guys....Congrats to all the losses and NSV you guys rock...
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Hello All!
    I was on this board when it was new but kinda fell of the radar since. Yesterday I found myself in a dark and evil place of self loathing and destruction. Have decided that I need to get more active on the boards and focus on being good and supporting others in this very hard journey that we are embarking on.
    Today is a challenging day (as is tomorrow) because I am at a theme park with 60 kids and loads of temptation. Wish me luck!! I've packed my snacks and own lunch and am hoping to avoid the lure of the sugar filled, calorie laden amusement park fare.
    Have a great day all.
  • barbaraestan62
    barbaraestan62 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I've just joined today, July 12, 2011. Here I go!!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Barbara>>Welcome!! Visit often for tons of support from this group. You can do it!
    Steph >> You know we love you - Today you will stay on track - I'll be waiting to hear how it goes - make us proud!!
    Spicybear >> How was that walk today? Have you gone yet? I always feel better after a good power walk.
    lcoulter >> let me know how you like your HRM. I've been thinking about ordering one.???

Another sunny day here in Maine. I will be heading out for a 60 minutes power walk after our prod mtg this morning. So far so good this week. Even though I made angel hair pasta with hot italian sausage last night I ate 1/4 of the portion I would have eaten in the past so I was able to keep it within my calories for the day. Dinner is still the biggest struggle for me.

It's Thirsty Thursday so drink up!!
    ~R
  • spicybaer79
    Options
    Walked 3 miles today and it was great!!!! Hope everyone is doing well and keeping up on there goals...If not don't be to hard sometimes life just gets in the way and we need to relax...Welcome to any newbies...
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Walked 3 miles today and it was great!!!! Hope everyone is doing well and keeping up on there goals...If not don't be to hard sometimes life just gets in the way and we need to relax...Welcome to any newbies...

3 miles is excellent--good job!

Kris
  • Thriceshy
    Options
    Barbara>>Welcome!! Visit often for tons of support from this group. You can do it!
    Steph >> You know we love you - Today you will stay on track - I'll be waiting to hear how it goes - make us proud!!
    Spicybear >> How was that walk today? Have you gone yet? I always feel better after a good power walk.
    lcoulter >> let me know how you like your HRM. I've been thinking about ordering one.???

Another sunny day here in Maine. I will be heading out for a 60 minutes power walk after our prod mtg this morning. So far so good this week. Even though I made angel hair pasta with hot italian sausage last night I ate 1/4 of the portion I would have eaten in the past so I was able to keep it within my calories for the day. Dinner is still the biggest struggle for me.

It's Thirsty Thursday so drink up!!
    ~R

Boy, what I wouldn't give for a sunny day in Maine! Great job walking AND having your pasta without going nuts!

Kris
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Thriceshy
    Options
    My heart rate monitor is coming today! so excited! i ordered it off Amazon on Saturday from a company outside of amazon and it shipped yesterday and I found out it is coming from just an hour from my house! So Excited! Maybe now I can get over this stupid 3 week plateau I am on.

Did it come? How is it? I'm curious, hoping it's great!

Kris
  • thebuxompilgrim
    thebuxompilgrim Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, please! :) There are so many of you that I don't know where to start with friend requests but if anyone wants to friend me, I'd love to have a few more!
  • Gabstersm
    Gabstersm Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, I'm new, just started MFP on Monday.
    I've been overweight all my life, but it wasn't until recently that I decided to make a change. I feel great, I've dropped a pant size in the past three weeks, and that makes me feel amazing.
    But I need to lose a lot of weight. My goal at the moment is 120 pounds.
  • Gabstersm
    Gabstersm Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, I'm new, just started MFP on Monday.
    I've been overweight all my life, but it wasn't until recently that I decided to make a change. I feel great, I've dropped a pant size in the past three weeks, and that makes me feel amazing.
    But I need to lose a lot of weight. My goal at the moment is 120 pounds.
  • Delphinebsl
    Delphinebsl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Delphine and I am new to MyFitnessPal. I am really struggling with losing weight and I have about 125 pounds to lose. I need to exercise and watch my calorie intact and I have a hard time with both. I gained the weight slowly over time. I need any support this group can provide and I will return it. I am not familiar with anyone yet to know who you are, but if you wish to friend me, please do! :happy: I have prediabetes and high blood pressure, so it is important for me to lose weight. As of this morning I had lost 5 pounds from my starting weight. Peace, Delphine