Replies

• BARBIED0LL
    BARBIED0LL Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've lost 11 lbs and a lot of inches and went from a D cup to a C cup
  • finabella
    finabella Posts: 176
    Options
    Yes I have gone from a 34DD down to a 32C-D depending on the bra. My breasts was the only place I would of liked the fat to of stayed!!:tongue:
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Oh this is giving me big hopes! Ive been seein my doc and trackin my progress in hopes of getting a reduction. If I stay on track maybe I wont have to do that! Great Job everyone!!!!

Just don't expect them to be smaller AND perky, but a well fitting bra does give them a lift! :ohwell:

This. While mine are smaller, I have the whole National Geographic thing going on, if you know what I mean. :huh:
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I was actually a bit sad that I did lose both cup size and bandwidth...if only because the girls aren't as full and perky as they once were. Mine went from a FULL 38DD to a moderate 34D after losing 35 lbs......

That being said, I've also heard women on hear say that they don't.....depends on where your body decides to take the fat from I guess.
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    G to a DD And I'm sure they will be smaller at my goal. :(
  • MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40C to a 38B and I've not even lost half of what my goal is. I've never had big boobs to begin with, but I'm so sad to see them shrinking.
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Oh this is giving me big hopes! Ive been seein my doc and trackin my progress in hopes of getting a reduction. If I stay on track maybe I wont have to do that! Great Job everyone!!!!

Just don't expect them to be smaller AND perky, but a well fitting bra does give them a lift! :ohwell:

This. While mine are smaller, I have the whole National Geographic thing going on, if you know what I mean. :huh:

Ain't that the sad truth!
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    yep!, I lost over 50lbs and my boobs went from a 46DDD to a 42D
  • LosingLbsAndGainingConfidence
    Options
    yep!, I lost over 50lbs and my boobs went from a 46DDD to a 42D
  • itisjessdarling
    itisjessdarling Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    At my smallest 123lbs I was still a 38C. Now im 173 and a 42D. Im getting a breast reduction in 2 weeks so I asked my dr if losing weight will reduce my breast size even more and he said it depends if your breast are mostly fatty tissue or mostly dense tissue. Mine are the latter so I have nothing to worry about, but if yours are mostly fatty tissue then you probably will.
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a B cup to an A....I'm fine with it. Less to bounce around while exercising.
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I never lose a cup size and they don't grow when I gain either. I've been a solid 36C for years.
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Yes!! My friend who had small boobs to begin with, now has none and I know that's how I'm going to be. Thank goodness I already have plans for a boob job.
  • livesthere
    livesthere Posts: 71
    Options
    Yes.

I have gained and lost weight over the years and my cup size always changes. I've been as small as a 34B cup when I was down to like 132 and as large as a 34FFFF when I was pregnant :sad: For the record, I wish THAT on no one. I have lost about 10 lbs this time around and my 34DD is more loose than it has been and I'm close to fitting back into my 34D properly. But it probably depends on the person. I think I have fatty boobs.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im down 81pounds and still rocking the DDs! Im having a hard time finding shirts I dont pop out of. Ugh!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    So far, I only lost inches in my back. Cup size is still big. I was a 40DD and am now a 38DDD. I don't mind it now, but once I get to a slim size I'd hope it's a tad smaller. I can deal with a D since I'm tall and probably will end around there since both sides of my family are bustier than average.
  • Canopus
    Canopus Posts: 1
    Options
    I lost about 8 pounds and now I'm underweight. I was a D cup and still a D. I've always been told cup size decreases with weight but I guess Its just genes. My frame always feel too small in comparison.
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I've got quite a ways to go but I really don't want to lose my boobs! I'm a 40C right now. I'd like to be thin with C cups, it wouldn't look weird at all. In fact, I think I'd be a knockout! lol
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I went from a 38DDD to a 34DD after 30ish pounds.
  • makena78
    makena78 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Sadly that was the first thing to go. I went form a C cup to a B. I'm so sad. I really wanted my belly to go but that's still hanging on. grrrr
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!