Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    watching the Colts-Texans game and doing some writing.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,034 Member
    Grading, what else?

And doing laundry, that's what else. #fabulous
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Taking a little break from cleaning my house.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    digesting my 800000 calorie brunch but man it was sooooo good

I'm so jelly!!

it was at one of our usual places. It's a Mac n Cheese "boutique" but they do the best eggs benedict for brunch. I had they special which was hash topped with a poached egg and hollandaise. The hash was potatoes, eggs, mushrooms, spinach and bacon. The place is owned and run by a chef who won a tv show and he's really talented and creative. We went when he first took over the place and were questioning the concept but he got this right anyone we take there LOVES it. My brother today commented that he needs to open more of these restaurants
  • synchkat
    _unsteady_ wrote: »

I'm so jelly!!

it was at one of our usual places. It's a Mac n Cheese "boutique" but they do the best eggs benedict for brunch. I had they special which was hash topped with a poached egg and hollandaise. The hash was potatoes, eggs, mushrooms, spinach and bacon. The place is owned and run by a chef who won a tv show and he's really talented and creative. We went when he first took over the place and were questioning the concept but he got this right anyone we take there LOVES it. My brother today commented that he needs to open more of these restaurants

We have one those restaurants it's called Waffle house

Am I like the only person who doesn't really like waffles? I will only eat them if I make them otherwise they taste funny to me
  • beagletracks

I'm so jelly!!

Am I like the only person who doesn't really like waffles? I will only eat them if I make them otherwise they taste funny to me

I rarely order them and typically regret it when I do. Never as good as I imagine they will be... Only would order them with chicken and waffles on very rare occasions. If I want something sweet like that at a restaurant I order French toast... But usually I order a veggie omelet. (more than you ever wanted to know about my breakfast preferences)
  • The__Wolf
    The__Wolf Posts: 92 Member
    Drafting a contract for an investment property I'm having some contractors work on.

~~living on the edge~~
  • synchkat
    haha I love veggie omelettes

I'm right now trying to print something but our printer is stupid and annoying
  • The__Wolf
    The__Wolf Posts: 92 Member
    haha I love veggie omelettes

I'm right now trying to print something but our printer is stupid and annoying

giphy.gif
  • beagletracks
    Correcting spelling of "Dalai 'Llama'"

46u7z8973kxt.jpg

-1.jpg 69.9K
  • dfc4
    dfc4 Posts: 109 Member

I'm so jelly!!

I don't like them either!
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    In bed trying to nap but my body refuses to do so
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Dreading having to put up the lights
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Wanting bar food and beer
  • essere1982
    essere1982 Posts: 4 Member
    Decorating Christmas tree :)
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Putting up the tree. This has to count as some sort of exercise.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    angelxsss wrote: »

putting up 1 tree=burning 90 calories
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    angelxsss wrote: »

Only cause it's you Beautiful ;)
  • ergeneserkan
    ergeneserkan Posts: 5 Member
    Now im here . But I will going to bed soon.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,312 Member
    Cooking up a bunch of spaghetti.