Differences between men and women that are unfair

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    Men pick up more dog poop. Women change more diapers. I don't mind diapers, but I can't handle dog poop, so I'm okay with this, but some people might consider it unfair because babies only use diapers for two years, where as the dog might live 12 years or more and that's way more poop. You would have to have six kids to match that amount of poop. Just for one dog.

this quite possibly the most intelligent thing anyone has ever said here.

re5pext
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Men pick up more dog poop. Women change more diapers. I don't mind diapers, but I can't handle dog poop, so I'm okay with this, but some people might consider it unfair because babies only use diapers for two years, where as the dog might live 12 years or more and that's way more poop. You would have to have six kids to match that amount of poop. Just for one dog.

this quite possibly the most intelligent thing anyone has ever said here.

re5pext

I will admit my husband is the dog pooper scooper..but I am the cat pooper scooper..so I dunno.. I clean a lot of cat poop.

this gonna vary depending on types and number of animals per household, and then throw in diapers.. shaking my head..
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    zorbaru wrote: »
    the ability to wear short skirts to work when its hot (i dont mean mini skirts, just above the knee). have you ever seen a guy where business shorts to work? it doesnt happen. we have to wear long pants every working day of the year.

How about nylons and heels every working day?
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    The fact that men's restrooms never have a line..

..and the line for the women''s restroom starts all the way back there, and from this point, your wait is one hour..
  • benevempress
    benevempress Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Men can think about "nothing." My mind is always on something. I wish I could think about nothing!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    Men can think about "nothing." My mind is always on something. I wish I could think about nothing!

Nothing

That is the only item on my to-do list.

I'm just a lil' too lazy to check it off.

* shrug
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Women want too know your thoughts when watching TV and any other time. Men only want to know your thoughts when you see there junk. :D
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    This is where I differ. I'm often thinking of nothing and rarely need to know what my DH is thinking.
  • nolan44219
    Options
    This is where I differ. I'm often thinking of nothing and rarely need to know what my DH is thinking.

Lol. My husband will tell me what he's thinking even when it's the last thing I want to know!

Ah the good ones are always taken
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    I think friendships are different for men and women.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    men don't have female friends, they just know women they haven't slept with "yet"
  • nolan44219
    Options
    men don't have female friends, they just know women they haven't slept with "yet"

I've been placed forever in the friend zone by several women and I'm ok with this.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Pocket books! You ladies carry a portable warehouse. Guys have a wallet

I don't purses hurt my shoulders so I just carry a little change purse and use my pockets to store things. :)
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Men lose their hair, which would suck. Poor Prince William!
    But if a women goes on a Tinder date, her first thought is 'what is he's a serial killer'? Men just worry that she won't be as attractive as her profile picture.
    Also men can walk alone at night. And get drunk alone at bars. Women have much less personal freedom (because of men).

Yup
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Women can keep lotion at their desk and it's not strange at all. :blush:
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    The fact that men's restrooms never have a line..

..and the line for the women''s restroom starts all the way back there, and from this point, your wait is one hour..

Mens toilets are efficient, womens toilets are higher quality.

Mens toilets have urinals and can be used by more people in the same amount of time while womens toilets have less people using them in the same amount of time but you have 100% privacy. I guess which do you want? to be in an out in 1 minute or to be surrounded by a wall with a lockable door while you pee?

I guess you could reduce the lines in female toilets if you removed the stalls and placed a few more toilets next to each other, like how urinals are right next to each other, mens toilets your basically standing shoulder to shoulder to pee.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    just to be a git.

Millions and millions of men have died fighting in wars, the % must be way up there near 95% of all deaths from direct conflict will have been men. btw I made that % up, I've no idea if it's close or not.

Mens sexual assault is not taken seriously, at all.

Domestic violence against men is not taken seriously.

men (mainly due to other men) are more likely to be victims of assault in the street.

conversely most victims of sexual assault and domestic violence will be women.