Trader Joe's recommendations please

Options
13»

Replies

• Meghanebk
    Meghanebk Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    They do a great 8 chopped veggie mix in the salad section.
    Also, these tiny mini peanut butter cups are addictive and the serving size is 26 pieces - so eating a handful is not too calorific and satisfies my sweet tooth.
    vy5jf3m32pix.jpg
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    avskk wrote: »
    The 3-cheese wafers are delicious, and you get a ton for very few calories. I also like the pickle popcorn, butter waffle cookies, selection of olives (oooops), fig butter, kettle popcorn chips, and PB&J bars.

You might notice I suggested no perishables... because I don't live within 300 miles of a Trader Joe's and I order everything from Amazon. :'(:'(

I am so sorry to hear this!
    ETA: I got the three cheese wafers upon your recommendation. Have not tried them yet. They seem like they would be good on soup.
  • joans1976
    Options
    The frozen chicken gyoza are an amazing calorie deal and really good.

@MelanieCN77 how do you prepare them? I mean with what type of seasoning/sauce? I'm a pretty inexperienced cook. I bought a bag upon your recommendation though and want to do it right! Thank you!
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    Options
    Oh, I forgot about this. I've been a good girl. Got it for Thanksgiving at a friend's and I've still got half a jar left. But it's sooooo goooood! LOL

muyzu32nq1nd.jpg
  • joans1976
    Options
    Oh, I forgot about this. I've been a good girl. Got it for Thanksgiving at a friend's and I've still got half a jar left. But it's sooooo goooood! LOL

muyzu32nq1nd.jpg
    Man I should have gotten this for my brother when I saw it in November. I didn't see it yesterday.
    I really just wanted to buy all the things.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    The frozen chicken gyoza are an amazing calorie deal and really good.

@MelanieCN77 how do you prepare them? I mean with what type of seasoning/sauce? I'm a pretty inexperienced cook. I bought a bag upon your recommendation though and want to do it right! Thank you!

Generally I have a little side dish with some soy sauce and sriracha mixed together, don't need much at all. If I am feeling fancy I'll chop some green onions and garlic to go in there too. I actually had them last night with a side of edamame. My regular Ralph's has the PictSweet brand frozen edamame in little microwaveable boxes. Super easy. For the cooking, the instructions on the bag are pretty perfect. Go with your best non stick pan and you'll only need a spray of oil, and follow what they say.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    57639-chili-chocolate-collection.jpg

These are so nice, I bought them twice.