Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• ferfer7587
    ferfer7587 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to send me a request. I got a long way to go and I ain't leaving this sight for a long long time. I'm motivated and can help motivate you
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends. Feel free to add me. <3

I lost 50lbs in 5 months with weight watchers. Became pregnant 1 month later after trying for a year and being told I wouldn't be able to get pregnant until I lost a total of 100. Started to gain too much weight and WW won't let you be on their program pregnant, so here I am! I am working hard to continue the healthy habits that have got me where I am today, for myself and my unborn child.

Currently 4 months, Due May 24 2017 :)<3
  • Newmomma322
    Newmomma322 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me! The more supporters the bigger the weight loss and commitment! Add me and I'll add you too!!
  • IAmSagittarian82
    IAmSagittarian82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me -- the MORE pals, the BETTER!!!
  • SexyGamerGal
    SexyGamerGal Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Always up for new friends. Feel free to add me!
  • Kiahz
    Kiahz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • riwhi_smith
    riwhi_smith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Where do I start.. Story of my life! Haha need motivation and would love people to add to share the motivation to!
  • Unavailble
    Unavailble Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Always up for new friends. :)
  • mamosa22
    mamosa22 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • PoeticGamer
    PoeticGamer Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends to encourage or even chat with
  • Sereniteafitness
    Options
    More friends please!
  • carrie4life
    carrie4life Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like I could definitely use more friends
  • _SweetCaroline_
    _SweetCaroline_ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm back, for like the 5th time, and ready to do the durn thing! I'll be on here a lot...like all day! I need friends!
  • bigzz08
    bigzz08 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can do it pure determination will get you there I used to be 308lb few years ago and managed to diet on and off but more on now currently weighing 220lb I feel a lot better about myself but I don't feel I am at my ideal weight as I still have a lot of fat on my body I want to lose another 40-50lbs to hit my ideal weight feel free to add me and we can do this together #willpower
  • jevelynr3
    jevelynr3 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I love the idea of having more friends for motivation and support..not just for me, but you as well. Since I've made friends on mfp, it has made a huge difference. Please feel free to add me if you wish!
  • dobo3626
    dobo3626 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im always game for more friends. Feel free to add me!
  • Lauratwest
    Lauratwest Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Looking for some friends as not too many people I actually know use this app. Looking for support, motivation, and help with accountability. It's nice to not have to go through the fitness journey alone so feel free to add me
  • redrobot5050
    redrobot5050 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yo, I'm always up for more friends. Add me! Especially if you do BJJ, Kickboxing, or Spartan Races. Would love the grow the FitFam.
  • alooooomy
    alooooomy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • jim2960
    jim2960 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New could always use more friends!