What's on your mind?

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    edited December 2016
    angelxsss wrote: »
    My grandma's so annoying.

My mom is the only one who made any effort to put up the Christmas tree (but my brother and I helped, of course) and so we're just putting on finishing family ornaments, after we've put on the more decorative ornaments, and my mom has them laid out, and my dad said "you'd better put those away and stop overloading the tree." We know him well enough to know that he pretends to be a grump but he's really just joking.

After my dad's comment, my grandma, who's notoriously just annoying and everything that goes along with it, says "why? She does it every year." And my mom said "fine," and started putting everything away.

I wish she would just leave.

I'm so sorry you're so annoyed. My Gramma died in October...she used to annoy the heck outta me too, I couldn't do anything right, not even chop kolbassa. *kitten* I miss that :'(

rddk14st31wb.jpg
  • JustMissTracy
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    Food and regretting going hard on the weights last night

You won't regret it next month...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

My mom is the only one who made any effort to put up the Christmas tree (but my brother and I helped, of course) and so we're just putting on finishing family ornaments, after we've put on the more decorative ornaments, and my mom has them laid out, and my dad said "you'd better put those away and stop overloading the tree." We know him well enough to know that he pretends to be a grump but he's really just joking.

After my dad's comment, my grandma, who's notoriously just annoying and everything that goes along with it, says "why? She does it every year." And my mom said "fine," and started putting everything away.

I'm so sorry you're so annoyed. My Gramma died in October...she used to annoy the heck outta me too, I couldn't do anything right, not even chop kolbassa. *kitten* I miss that :'(

rddk14st31wb.jpg

Aww hug :*
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited December 2016
    I just desire, to drink coffee; all day! I mean, I love coffee but I typically, don't drink anything; until I'm desperately thirsty! I've seriously been considering, using my largest mixing bowl; as a cup today!
  • JustMissTracy

rddk14st31wb.jpg

Wasn't she beautiful, Jo? I was with her that last day, thank God..everyone said she didn't know who anyone was, but she opened her eyes and said "I love you" when I was talking to her...

Any annoyances I ever felt over 47 years disappeared. She was just a woman like the rest of us. Trying her best. <3
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

rddk14st31wb.jpg

Wasn't she beautiful, Jo? I was with her that last day, thank God..everyone said she didn't know who anyone was, but she opened her eyes and said "I love you" when I was talking to her...

Any annoyances I ever felt over 47 years disappeared. She was just a woman like the rest of us. Trying her best. <3

That is beautiful ..something so special.

<3
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    That banana bread in my kitchen
  • DeficitDuchess

rddk14st31wb.jpg

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) I am, very sorry! <3
  • JustMissTracy

rddk14st31wb.jpg

Thank you, honey...I finally stopped crying every day a couple weeks ago..lol...but the mere mention of her will choke me up still! I'm a suck!

To angelxsss....I'm not preaching to you, my friend...just trying to share a little hard earned wisdom...our parents and grands won't be here forever. All my grandparents are now gone. I miss each annoying one, more than I can tell you. *kitten* I dream about them, even at my age. Please be gentle with your Gramma, if anything, maybe picture how you would feel if tomorrow she were no longer with you forever. Much love to you xo
  • JustMissTracy
    sw33tp3a_1 wrote: »

Mmm...I can almost smell it!!
  • JustMissTracy
    Wish they'd call a snow day!
  • sw33tp3a_1

Its so delicious!! That will be my breakfast this morning. Banana bread and coffee.

• JustMissTracy

Its so delicious!! That will be my breakfast this morning. Banana bread and coffee.

Enjoy for both of us! xo

psst..do you warm yours with a bit of butter?
  • DeficitDuchess

rddk14st31wb.jpg

Thank you, honey...I finally stopped crying every day a couple weeks ago..lol...but the mere mention of her will choke me up still! I'm a suck!

To angelxsss....I'm not preaching to you, my friend...just trying to share a little hard earned wisdom...our parents and grands won't be here forever. All my grandparents are now gone. I miss each annoying one, more than I can tell you. *kitten* I dream about them, even at my age. Please be gentle with your Gramma, if anything, maybe picture how you would feel if tomorrow she were no longer with you forever. Much love to you xo

You're very much welcome!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Guess I'll be shovelling snow today
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Rain! No Snow!
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited December 2016
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    I wish I was a velociraptor...or a pug

Pugaraptor?

1dmajnulfd0d.jpg

I really should do some work...
  • sw33tp3a_1
    I've never tried warming it up with butter but I just might today :)

Enjoy for both of us! xo

psst..do you warm yours with a bit of butter?

• DeficitDuchess
    synchkat wrote: »
    Guess I'll be shovelling snow today

I hope that I get, enough snow; to shovel regularly! It's my, favorite exercise!