Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    Flag hold on the pole.. Next stop, I wanna do the iron X and hold it for 10 sec before Easter
    iv13dy3n7a2g.jpg

Some great strength happen' there!
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Archer777 wrote: »
    About to tear it up in thy Church O' Steel.
    5ma9ihipz63j.jpeg

Oh, hi there! And you are?
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Ben... We're Friends. And I know what your middle name is.
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Archer777 wrote: »
    Ben... We're Friends. And I know what your middle name is.

I'm joking you clown :p
    Of course I know who you are!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    When Monday is a *kitten* and your coat ends up calling it quits the day after the first snowfall of the season you get to get yourself a new one for early Christmas
    p3b19b6ieyci.jpg
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »
    Flag hold on the pole.. Next stop, I wanna do the iron X and hold it for 10 sec before Easter
    iv13dy3n7a2g.jpg

Incredible!
  • Lovely0770
    Lovely0770 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    d4w5zt8gj90b.jpg

Hiya!.... Beddie bye for this old guy

Old??? You mean, handsome!!!!
  • lundage66
    lundage66 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Lovely0770 wrote: »
    zww0asjyfdrg.jpg

One of my final goal and update photos... I apologize if this is a bit revealing. But my core is what I have been really hitting the diet lately to achieve. Started at 212 pounds and hated my stomach... Hated my body's profile even more. C-section scarring and stretch marks tend to make weight loss so difficult not just in slow going results and losing then gaining then losing.... But mentally as well. You don't see results because the loose skin and scars are too loud.... It takes a mental makeover to see it. This is what I have learned.... That weight loss is not just your physical journey... It's a mental, emotional and spiritual journey. It's the entire package... When I thought of one journey over another... That was when I failed.... When I thought of all as an equal balance...That was when I achieved. Down 60+ pounds today and super happy about it.

Ok off my sappy soap box

Ps. Sorry for the novel

You look fantastic.

Very Well Said. I have not reached the equal balance yet.

"It takes a mental makeover to see it. This is what I have learned.... That weight loss is not just your physical journey... It's a mental, emotional and spiritual journey. It's the entire package... When I thought of one journey over another... That was when I failed.... When I thought of all as an equal balance..."

• Lovely0770
    Lovely0770 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    lundage66 wrote: »
    Lovely0770 wrote: »
    zww0asjyfdrg.jpg

One of my final goal and update photos... I apologize if this is a bit revealing. But my core is what I have been really hitting the diet lately to achieve. Started at 212 pounds and hated my stomach... Hated my body's profile even more. C-section scarring and stretch marks tend to make weight loss so difficult not just in slow going results and losing then gaining then losing.... But mentally as well. You don't see results because the loose skin and scars are too loud.... It takes a mental makeover to see it. This is what I have learned.... That weight loss is not just your physical journey... It's a mental, emotional and spiritual journey. It's the entire package... When I thought of one journey over another... That was when I failed.... When I thought of all as an equal balance...That was when I achieved. Down 60+ pounds today and super happy about it.

Ok off my sappy soap box

Ps. Sorry for the novel

You look fantastic.

Very Well Said. I have not reached the equal balance yet.

"It takes a mental makeover to see it. This is what I have learned.... That weight loss is not just your physical journey... It's a mental, emotional and spiritual journey. It's the entire package... When I thought of one journey over another... That was when I failed.... When I thought of all as an equal balance..."

Thank you very much... I'm sure you too will find your balance
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    A_Patient_Wolf Posts: 1,347 Member
    Options
    wngwlk7ws170.png

The only pic of me at the Christmas party, and I make a weird face. Also not a seflie. 0 *kitten* given.
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    A_Patient_Wolf Posts: 1,347 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @toned_thugs_n_harmony I bet that broken lamp is from a Baileys induced range. Those eyes though...