Question for Men (Ya, don't hate)

Options

Replies

• Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    KrazyDaizy wrote: »
    Seriously, I'm pretty sure almost all my male friends have never thought sexually about me. That's gross. Those dudes are like my brothers.
    h8e2ikKKg7HIA.gif

I'm thinking about it right now....

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Period Enthusiast
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

MJs7EYwHyG8XC.gif

Seriously though, for a woman who is 101 years old, you rock that top down duck face with glasses look. I'm sure I won't be the first to use that picture...

Period Enthusiast
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I know a lot of men hate being friend zoned.

Only when you're trying to get some in the first place. Sex is wonderful, but there's more to life, too.

please tell the younger youths

They won't listen.

It's not even their fault, really. We're all born into this world without an instruction manual, and it takes a while to figure out. Youth is like a boat getting tossed around in a frothy, hormonal sea, trying to remain in control, sometimes doing a good job of it. Getting woodies constantly, every time you have an impure thought or your underwear rubs you the right way - which, for a frustrated 15 year old, is at all. Thing is, guys mature slowly, so a lot of us are 15 until we're 50.
  • FatWithFatness
    FatWithFatness Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    odusgolp wrote: »
    I think about everyone sexually.

I'm so glad we're friends

tumblr_n19y4rrbwl1rrx588o1_500.gif

I think about you the most...

tumblr_mxdjt0WoUe1rknrf9o1_500.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I'm pretty sure almost all my male friends have never thought sexually about me. That's gross. Those dudes are like my brothers.
    h8e2ikKKg7HIA.gif

Period Enthusiast

MJs7EYwHyG8XC.gif

Seriously though, for a woman who is 101 years old, you rock that top down duck face with glasses look. I'm sure I won't be the first to use that picture...

Period Enthusiast

And here, I thought I was the only one using that picture...
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    1. Most of my friends are guys. Would some of them bang if given the opportunity? Sure. But it doesn't mean they can't genuinely value me as a friend aside from that.

If a guy can't see past his sex drive to make genuine friendships with women...that's actually quite objectifying...and he should work on developing his manhood :confused::joy:

2. And I couldn't care less if my SO hangs out alone with female friends. If I have to put a ball and chain on him to keep him, then I don't want him...
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    h8e2ikKKg7HIA.gif

Period Enthusiast

MJs7EYwHyG8XC.gif

Period Enthusiast

Right? How she thinks none of her guy friends haven't thought of her sexually is funny and borderline fishing for comments that she is hot...

Period Enthusiast
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    1. I have tons of guy friends. Would some of them bang if given the opportunity? I'm sure they would. But it doesn't mean they can't genuinely love and appreciate me as a friend aside from that.

If a guy can't see past his sex drive to make genuine friendships with women...that's actually quite objectifying...and he should work on developing his manhood :confused::joy:

2. And I couldn't care less if my SO hangs out alone with female friends. If I have to put a guy on a ball an chain in order to keep him with me, then I don't want him...

They make pills and pumps for that

Period Enthusiast
  • odusgolp
    Options

32B74D6700000578-3518122-image-m-47_1459459692200.jpg
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

Only when you're trying to get some in the first place. Sex is wonderful, but there's more to life, too.

They won't listen.

It's not even their fault, really. We're all born into this world without an instruction manual, and it takes a while to figure out. Youth is like a boat getting tossed around in a frothy, hormonal sea, trying to remain in control, sometimes doing a good job of it. Getting woodies constantly, every time you have an impure thought or your underwear rubs you the right way - which, for a frustrated 15 year old, is at all. Thing is, guys mature slowly, so a lot of us are 15 until we're 50.

:( great
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    1. I have tons of guy friends. Would some of them bang if given the opportunity? I'm sure they would. But it doesn't mean they can't genuinely love and appreciate me as a friend aside from that.

2. And I couldn't care less if my SO hangs out alone with female friends. If I have to put a guy on a ball an chain in order to keep him with me, then I don't want him...

They make pills and pumps for that

Period Enthusiast
    Dude, what the fudge is up with that signature???

Is this some form of parody against niner buff???

Too funny, man. Hahahahahahaha

I have no idea what you're talking about, sir!

Period Enthusiast
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    h8e2ikKKg7HIA.gif

Period Enthusiast

MJs7EYwHyG8XC.gif

Period Enthusiast

Right? How she thinks none of her guy friends haven't thought of her sexually is funny and borderline fishing for comments that she is hot...

Period Enthusiast

I'm not talking about MFP. You all are perverts. I'm talking about my REAL friends. You all suck and aren't even real.

Look... no joking...they have 100%, even the one that is "like a brother" to you...actually especially that guy!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    The Friend Zone -

A lot of the responses lately on the threads make me feel like men only want male/female relationships that have potential for sex.

It makes me question my previous male friendships.

But. Let's say you know the woman is not going there for whatever reason, (prior commitments, married, is a nun, whatever) from the moment you meet.

Would you still bother with a friendship?

My best friend in highschool was female and I've had several friends over the years who were female...two of my really close friends now are female. If I'm honest, I've had some level of attraction to all of them, but that doesn't mean I just wanted to bang...they were/are all great relationships.
  • Escloflowne
    Options

32B74D6700000578-3518122-image-m-47_1459459692200.jpg

I would friend the hell out of her...

Period Enthusiast
  • _MotherSuperior_
    _MotherSuperior_ Posts: 158 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    h8e2ikKKg7HIA.gif

Period Enthusiast

MJs7EYwHyG8XC.gif

Period Enthusiast

Period Enthusiast

I'm not talking about MFP. You all are perverts. I'm talking about my REAL friends. You all suck and aren't even real.

Look... no joking...they have 100%, even the one that is "like a brother" to you...actually especially that guy!

It galls me to say it, but:
    oxLpLI0eNf3Wg.gif

The guy he's talking about be all like:
    Bbq0yBiy3S5ji.gif
    ... in his mind.
  • odusgolp
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I think of every single one of my friends in a sexual way... Even if I'm repulsed by the thoughts, and they're disgusting and awful, in my mind, it's still been thought.

E, you're currently wearing WonderWoman Underoos in my fantasies.
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    I think of every single one of my friends in a sexual way... Even if I'm repulsed by the thoughts, and they're disgusting and awful, in my mind, it's still be thought.

They are Captain Marvel...DC sucks!

Period Enthusiast
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options

They won't listen.

:( great

I could promise to control my minions for you ... but I couldn't deliver on a promise like that.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I think of every single one of my friends in a sexual way... Even if I'm repulsed by the thoughts, and they're disgusting and awful, in my mind, it's still been thought.

qE8EuaecyLH6U.gif