True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy with a mullet and fake leather jacket yesterday. He and a woman were walking in to a liquor store and the women asked the mullet guy if they should get the big cart.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm always afraid I'm going to bump into the shelf at the liquor store and knock over a bunch of bottles. Like George in that Seinfeld episode. Does anyone else have this fear?

Just don't, go drunk!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess that I dread the shopping today with my hubby for new men's clothes (as in dress slacks and such).. When its over I will get food at least...lol
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    Seriously though, I never buy alcohol because nothing screams, fake ID like looking like a juvenile & having April Fools' Day, for your date of birth! I like to avoid places & situations that might result in, unnecessary trips; to the police station!
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    I hate my kids choice of cartoons... Or rather hate all the new Disney cartoons... What ever happened to thunder cats and GI Joe ffs
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    I hate my kids choice of cartoons... Or rather hate all the new Disney cartoons... What ever happened to thunder cats and GI Joe ffs

You need Amazon Prime, to watch Thunder Cats (don't ask me, how I know)!
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    I want so badly to tell him that Elena of Avalor is for girls but don't have the heart...
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess that I dread the shopping today with my hubby for new men's clothes (as in dress slacks and such).. When its over I will get food at least...lol

Shopping with my ex was pure hell. He took longer than I do to pick out clothes. My son is now stuck with that. When he complains to me I just laugh.

I thought I might not have a ligit complaint... lol Its only so often we do this but I am dreading it nevertheless! lol
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    Seriously though, I never buy alcohol because nothing screams, fake ID like looking like a juvenile & having April Fools' Day, for your date of birth! I like to avoid places & situations that might result in, unnecessary trips; to the police station!

Shoot, don't let that hold you back. It could be a fun story.

It almost happened, getting the ID; at Motor Vehicles itself lol! A 2 hour wait, for me & a 1/2 hour wait, for everyone else!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Shopping with my ex was pure hell. He took longer than I do to pick out clothes. My son is now stuck with that. When he complains to me I just laugh.

I thought I might not have a ligit complaint... lol Its only so often we do this but I am dreading it nevertheless! lol

Oh, it's legit all right. I'm easy to shop with. I go in, get what I want and get out. I can't stand browsing.

I am the same way. I bought that little black dress in about 15 minutes of being in the store I chose. He was with me and helped me see the dress was a good choice so he gets some credit for that.. and he loves taking some credit...lol
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options

I :heart: that you know this! :joy:
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Oh, it's legit all right. I'm easy to shop with. I go in, get what I want and get out. I can't stand browsing.

I am the same way. I bought that little black dress in about 15 minutes of being in the store I chose. He was with me and helped me see the dress was a good choice so he gets some credit for that.. and he loves taking some credit...lol

We need to go shopping together! I am not one to go shopping with friends. They just want to walk around and look at stuff. I say, grab it and go. lol

I hate mulling through clothes.. Clearance racks make me want to hurl..
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

We need to go shopping together! I am not one to go shopping with friends. They just want to walk around and look at stuff. I say, grab it and go. lol

I hate mulling through clothes.. Clearance racks make me want to hurl..

OMG, as much as I love saving money, I can't do the clearance racks.

Well I confess that I might have found a new shopping buddy. :)
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

I :heart: that you know this! :joy:

Thank you!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting at my mom's waiting for my cousin to visit. she was due half am hour ago and I want to leave in half an hour. Gonna be a short visit
  • JamestheLiar
    JamestheLiar Posts: 148 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    JoyMaillet wrote: »
    I confess that I find 90% of the things people talk about boring as frack. I'm not antisocial, I just think most people talk about dumb stuff. If the majority of your conversations with friends revolves around tv shows, stuff you wanna buy or stuff you already bought, you're boring. I'm judgey that way, and ok with it.

This is really good information. Question: Is talking about about cooking utensils okay? because I really love cooking utensils (and office supplies), and I've always wondered if cool people like to talk about that stuff.

ETA: I just noticed that cooking utensils and office supplies are things that I bought AND things that I want to buy. CRAP!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    JoyMaillet wrote: »
    I confess that I find 90% of the things people talk about boring as frack. I'm not antisocial, I just think most people talk about dumb stuff. If the majority of your conversations with friends revolves around tv shows, stuff you wanna buy or stuff you already bought, you're boring. I'm judgey that way, and ok with it.

This is really good information. Question: Is talking about about cooking utensils okay? because I really love cooking utensils (and office supplies), and I've always wondered if cool people like to talk about that stuff.

ETA: I just noticed that cooking utensils and office supplies are things that I bought AND things that I want to buy. CRAP!

Can we believe this James?? given your profile name? :D
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Watching more of the Twilight saga....
    It's a slow night....