True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• pbandwine
    pbandwine Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    pbandwine wrote: »
    I love taking nudes in the gym locker room when i have a sick pump.
    And then sending those nudes to anyone who want them. Dont judge this narcissist please

At least you admit it...I hate when people post a bazillion selfies and feign modesty.

Since we are on the subject....if I had the body....I would totally want to have it painted so I looked like one of the flowers in a pretty garden and have a nice picture taken, then hang it on the wall for the grey winters. I know its weird, but those body painting art competition shows are really cool. (And not like in the family room...but maybe upstairs in my room)

You are probably the most interesting person on this whole site ;)
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    And then sending those nudes to anyone who want them. Dont judge this narcissist please

At least you admit it...I hate when people post a bazillion selfies and feign modesty.

That's my sentiment exactly!

Right? My profile pic is just my cleavage, why do I get so many creeps sending me friend requests?

They possibly believe that because you've been stalked before, that you're hot & thus is why you admit, to not posting; pictures of yourself!
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited October 2016
    Options

Since we are on the subject....if I had have the body....so I would totally want to have it painted so I looked like one of the flowers in a pretty garden and have a nice picture taken, then hang it on the wall for the grey winters. I know its weird, but those body painting art competition shows are really cool. (And not like in the family room...but maybe upstairs in my room)

FIFY :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I got a caesar salad for lunch and picked through it and ate all the croutons and bacon. Anyone want some lettuce?
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I got a caesar salad for lunch and picked through it and ate all the croutons and bacon. Anyone want some lettuce?

Every time I go out to eat, I should take you with me! You can have everything that won't fit, into my caloric deficit!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Every time I go out to eat, I should take you with me! You can have everything that won't fit, into my caloric deficit!

haha let's do it!!! I do like salad just after a few bites I get tired of it and just want the extra bits
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

Since we are on the subject....if I had have the body....so I would totally want to have it painted so I looked like one of the flowers in a pretty garden and have a nice picture taken, then hang it on the wall for the grey winters. I know its weird, but those body painting art competition shows are really cool. (And not like in the family room...but maybe upstairs in my room)

FIFY :)

HA!!!! I am not there yet but I am much closer than I was! I'm working on it. ;)

Well you're further along, than me; so that's why it seems that you're already there!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

haha let's do it!!! I do like salad just after a few bites I get tired of it and just want the extra bits

That's understandable! I am definitely consuming, more salads currently because I've been turning as much as possible, into salads; like tacos!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    I confess that even though I'd love to reside in a nudist community & in an all glass house because I despise clothing & privacy, I was unable to photographically document, my recent weight loss accomplishment because my body, still disgusts me!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

Since we are on the subject....if I had the body....I would totally want to have it painted so I looked like one of the flowers in a pretty garden and have a nice picture taken, then hang it on the wall for the grey winters. I know its weird, but those body painting art competition shows are really cool. (And not like in the family room...but maybe upstairs in my room)

You are probably the most interesting person on this whole site ;)

Agreed @LiftingLady5
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    I confess that even though I'd love to reside in a nudist community & in an all glass house because I despise clothing & privacy, I was unable to photographically document, my recent weight loss accomplishment because my body, still disgusts me!

I saw your my body when you posted on the shirtless women thread. You are BEAUTIFUL and you have a great body! I hope that doesn't read as creepy as I think it does. Point is, You are beautiful!

It isn't creepy & thank you very much! Those selfies were taken in September 2014, for when I was attempting to date. I typically only take selfies, once annually; to update any profile. I am 4 pounds less; since then & thus still look the same. However those pants hide the flaws, that my panties; wouldn't have. I have flabby skin, surgery scars, stretch marks, dimples & cellulite!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

I saw your my body when you posted on the shirtless women thread. You are BEAUTIFUL and you have a great body! I hope that doesn't read as creepy as I think it does. Point is, You are beautiful!

I did as well and I agree @DeficitDuchess! Not about the nudist colony though, because I don't think I'd like sticking to the furniture in summer.

Thank you very much! I hadn't thought of that but I know, that they typically carry something to sit on in public; for cleanliness purposes!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I confess that on Monday mornings I wish the kids could just get magically beamed to school like on Star Trek. I'm talking straight from their bed to school so no Monday morning getting ready, complaints, whines, I don't wannas, etc. from the kids.

I was irrationally angry this morning for being awake and went off on a bit of a tangent while making breakfast and lunches for everyone. I informed the kids that this will be the last school year that I make their lunches. They're practically adults, time to grow up and buy lunch like big kids.

My middle school kids make their own breakfasts and pack their own lunches. Mostly because I couldn't stand doing it anymore. Everybody likes different things and nobody likes the same things. The two little ones, I help with their breakfast such as pouring the milk for cereal...but my third grader packs most of her lunch...I will check to make sure its not all junk though...sometimes I need to make a sandwich if she has all cookies packed. She thinks that is a good lunch.

Last time I packed lunch for the 'kids' was a long time ago. I was still in the Army, at home for that week (use or lose leave). They were running late and asked me to get there lunch ready. At lunch they both opened there brown paper bags up to MREs. MREs back in the early 90s were nasty. Dehydrated everything. Daughter thought it was funny, she was a senior in high school. Son was in middle school and thought nothing of it as that what we ate whenever we were camping. Needless to say, neither asked me again to pack lunch. They both know I have a thing about being on time and next time I was not going to be so 'gentle'.

• DeficitDuchess
    edited October 2016
    Options

It isn't creepy & thank you very much! Those selfies were taken in September 2014, for when I was attempting to date. I typically only take selfies, once annually; to update any profile. I am 4 pounds less; since then & thus still look the same. However those pants hide the flaws, that my panties; wouldn't have. I have flabby skin, surgery scars, stretch marks, dimples & cellulite!

I'm slathered with the same. In addition, after 3 pregnancies, my belly looks like I've been attacked by a tiger and my boobs resemble tube socks filled with jelly. ;) The back of my legs look like I've been sitting on hot pavement for a few years.

Same here with my breasts but my progress pictures, wouldn't have been nude; so that wouldn't have mattered. I've never even been pregnant, my skin just doesn't have adequate elasticity; in those regions!