Options
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    jaysfan1 wrote: »
    Don't judge but totally have feelings for my work wife!!!!!

Ut Oh ..... there's all kinds of danger here.

Tread lightly, my friend.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I'm a tad squiffy right now. :o

Yay!! I live a squiffy Boo!! :heart:

Tell me that, tomorrow.... :#
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    um. i confess that when i finally decided to read the "ghost stories.." thread I got freaked out on the first post that I didn't even finish reading it and saw myself out. Seeing as it's 12:37am here, i'm eating ramen noodles, and the wind is blowing outside and I keep hearing what sounds like a plastic bag being flung around and other odd noises, I think it was a legitimate exit. I mean there could be someone outside my window. eek.
  • Dutchy_77
    Dutchy_77 Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Dutchy_77 wrote: »
    I confess I'm drunk snd won't take any responsibility for shat I'm going to post anywhere

Damn, it's still early

No it wasn't it waa lije 11pm here
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    Svanel wrote: »
    um. i confess that when i finally decided to read the "ghost stories.." thread I got freaked out on the first post that I didn't even finish reading it and saw myself out. Seeing as it's 12:37am here, i'm eating ramen noodles, and the wind is blowing outside and I keep hearing what sounds like a plastic bag being flung around and other odd noises, I think it was a legitimate exit. I mean there could be someone outside my window. eek.

safest place ever for you in times of paranormal activity is under your blankets. it's scientifically proven and also in the Declaration of Independence.

• Svanel
    Options
    The Declaration of Independence - you don't say? well, i'm already hiding under my blankie. This thing better protect me.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I confess that self-loathing and shame at being who I am and the way that I look is eating me from the inside.
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    The Declaration of Independence - you don't say? well, i'm already hiding under my blankie. This thing better protect me.

ohhhh ya see there you might have gone wrong, the declaration states "blanket" not "blankie" you might wanna run ...ruuuuunnnnnn
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options
    I confess I recently lost my best friend (we had a falling out)
  • Svanel
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    I confess that self-loathing and shame at being who I am and the way that I look is eating me from the inside.

you are being too hard on yourself.
  • Svanel
    Options
    I confess I recently lost my best friend (we had a falling out)

:( i'm so sorry. those are the worst.
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

It's the constant negative opinion of others that has led to me feeling that way about myself. t becomes a vicious circle after a while.

• Svanel
    Options

ohhhh ya see there you might have gone wrong, the declaration states "blanket" not "blankie" you might wanna run ...ruuuuunnnnnn

I can't run. It's too late. And my blanket is named blankie. that's sufficient, right?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Big hugs my friend..I hope tomorrow you wake feeling more positive :*
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options

It's the constant negative opinion of others that has led to me feeling that way about myself. t becomes a vicious circle after a while.

Wow, sounds like you need to surround yourself with different people, and ones who love/like you unconditionally. Or, at the very least, ones who will support you.
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options

I can't run. It's too late. And my blanket is named blankie. that's sufficient, right?

no ma'am sorry it's not sufficient. it needs to be a blanket by name and name only. even if your sheet you call a blanket you're good, but I fear you are defenseless against the powers of "the beyooooonnnndddddd"