Fast metabolism diet

Any success stories?

Replies

• jetphan1969
    jetphan1969 Posts: 6 Member
    Diet by Haylie Pomroy. 4 week program. First 2 days carbs and fruits, next 2 proteins and veggies last 3 all of the above plus healthy fats. Started monday and lost 6 lbs so far. No caffeine, alcohol or sugars
  • jetphan1969
    Probably not but 6 pounds is 6 pounds. I feel like i have more energy too
  • jetphan1969
    Definitely a nice jumpstart
  • jelleigh
    jelleigh Posts: 743 Member
    I think the OP might mean no additional refined sugars etc. Obviously carbs break down I to sugars and fruit have a natural sugar content. But if a program like this is a first step into a healthier eating habits, then it's likely to make a big difference (although I agree that's it's more that there is a calorie deficit anf healthier food involved). One thing I've noticed (having tried a number of diets over the years) sometimesdoing a program like this kicks your digestive system into gear in a new way. Which does help with weight loss in some aspects plus would make a person feel like their body is running better or 'faster'.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    To the bolded, does that just mean that you poop more? If a person has trouble with regularity, the three Fs often help: fiber, fat and fluids.
    Well, wouldn't all the running back and forth to the bathroom "rev up" your metabolism? I might just try this diet.

I recommend the crohn's disease "diet" lol
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,994 Member
    Probably not but 6 pounds is 6 pounds. I feel like i have more energy too

6 lbs of fat takes a lot longer to put back on then 6 lbs of water...
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,994 Member
    Definitely a nice jumpstart

No such thing...
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    To the bolded, does that just mean that you poop more? If a person has trouble with regularity, the three Fs often help: fiber, fat and fluids.
    Well, wouldn't all the running back and forth to the bathroom "rev up" your metabolism? I might just try this diet.

Quickly dropped 35 pounds on the IBS "diet" ;-)
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member

I lost 30 pounds in two months on the undiagnosed celiac disease diet! There was lots of bathroom running involved too.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »

Quickly dropped 35 pounds on the IBS "diet" ;-)

I lost 20lbs in 2 weeks from bmi 20 to BMI 16.7 on the crohn's diet ;)