BIRDS DO IT; BEES DO IT... Calories burnt in sex etc

Options
13»

Replies

• TerryMyfitbitsnbobs
    Options
    Of course you dont answer to me.
    and of course it is a free country - which is why I was free to say what I said.

My post wasn't directed at you anyway, it was directed at OP who supposedly called for a serious not for giggles thread - then posted for giggles silly posts himself.

I somehow seem to have upset you. I don't usually make jokes to personally upset anyone's feelings. I hope you can somehow get over it and brighten up.
    MAY THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS BE WITH YOU AND BRING MUCH HAPPINESS TO YOU!
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Somebody is having a mid life crisis!! I highly suggest you work on discipline maybe try to think of someone you care about before posting something that should be enjoyed between two people not measured in terms of Calories.. I truly live is a world I don't understand
    I think anyone who spends any amount of time in most forums is going to see things said that go against their particular grain.

Be Teflon. Let it roll right off and move on....
  • RealRelicVa
    RealRelicVa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    When I get some again (whenever that magical day is) I will wear my fitbit
  • TerryMyfitbitsnbobs
    Options
    When I get some again (whenever that magical day is) I will wear my fitbit

I can always time you. Maybe spot you if you are planning any lifting etc. I'm quite helpful. Purely for science and research you understand.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I figure it's a buffer...
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,394 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Please keep this clean.
    Be adult about this.
    Admin please don't kick in a knee jerk reaction (pun not intended).
    Mary Whitehouses and Mavis Rileys out there; it's natural, so please don't come to just report and moan.
    The question too often unasked remains though.
    How many calories are burnt in performing (not a spectator sport in my case), or in fluids deposited, or received in sex and/or masturbatíon?
    Ok, stop blushing. Stop giggling.
    Remember, we are adults.
    Thanks.

Thread closed.

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic or post based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Posts intended to titillate will be removed. Posts with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.
This discussion has been closed.