103 lbs down and so close to goal! With pics :)

Options

Replies

• AlMusallam_47
    Options
    omg you look AMAZING !!
  • broganvc
    broganvc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap!!! Fantastic!!!!
  • melt57
    melt57 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    By far the best before and after change I've seen. You look amazing. Congrats, you earned it!!!
  • joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    Options
    wow!!!!! thanks for sharing. what an inspiration you are to all of us. keep up the good work!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You look twenty years younger!!!! Amazing job.
  • Caaathrine
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! It looks like you aren't much taller then me and I'm about on the same weight as you were and it's so wonderful to see that what I'm trying to do is actually possible. Thank you so much for posting your story and photos!
  • belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are. You look absolutely wonderful!!!!:smile: I'm a grandmother of 11 and just want to stay healthy to be able to enyoy my time with them and my three wonderful children and spouses. I've always been an active person, but when I went to work when my youngest was a senior(10 years ago) it seemed like I never had time to walk, I've had to retrain myself. just get out there and do it!!! Great job again and I know you are going to achieve your goal. God has away of keeping us all on track and it looks like you have overcome many obstacles to get where you are.
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Woooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look great, I love the pic of you when you are hiking! It's adorable! You look so happy!
  • AdorablePanda
    AdorablePanda Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! and congrats on the transformation! Thanks for the inspiration :-D
  • MegzKershaw
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely amazing! Well done, you have done an awesome job!! An inspiration for sure :happy:
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    OMG you look great like a totally different person!!!!
  • nbeneby
    nbeneby Posts: 8
    Options
    You look awesome...You have totally motivated me...I am going to do my Zumba workout now! Congratulations to you!
  • Chrissy50togo
    Chrissy50togo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You made me cry.....so very happy for you....so upset with myself! I just don't know where to find the will power any more. I do good for a few days, sometimes for a few weeks then back to my old tricks again. Last summer I lost 20 lbs on Nutrisystem. Felt better than I have in years and then ended up where I started again over the looong Ohio winter. I love to walk but just cant seem to stay consistant. I have an elliptical so there is really no excuse even with two boys I should be getting up early in the morning.

It just seems to come off so slowly in the beginning how did you find it in yourself to stay on track? You look just so amazing, and I found it hard to believe you are the same person although you look stunning in the before as well as the after!

Best of wishes to you and hope I can write back to you with a happy update from myself as well soon!!! I so want to drop the 20 i regained and would love an extra 30 if I could do it!!!

Thank you! Chrissy
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations, you look WONDERFUL!
  • zatsdeb
    zatsdeb Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! I lost 60 lbs with weight watchers, gained 20 back. started over here and you give people like me inspiration!!
  • katloaf
    katloaf Posts: 26
    Options
    wow - you look so fantastic. go you!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES!!! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND TRULY AN INSPIRATION!!!
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Amazing! You do look a lot younger, I bet you feel it too! BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for the motivation!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You made me cry.....so very happy for you....so upset with myself! I just don't know where to find the will power any more. I do good for a few days, sometimes for a few weeks then back to my old tricks again. Last summer I lost 20 lbs on Nutrisystem. Felt better than I have in years and then ended up where I started again over the looong Ohio winter. I love to walk but just cant seem to stay consistant. I have an elliptical so there is really no excuse even with two boys I should be getting up early in the morning.

It just seems to come off so slowly in the beginning how did you find it in yourself to stay on track? You look just so amazing, and I found it hard to believe you are the same person although you look stunning in the before as well as the after!

Best of wishes to you and hope I can write back to you with a happy update from myself as well soon!!! I so want to drop the 20 i regained and would love an extra 30 if I could do it!!!

Thank you! Chrissy

I feel your pain, I really do. Losing the weight and getting the initial boost to keep going is SO hard. I honestly wish I had known about this website before I started...I think I wouldn't have taken the few months off that I did. Think about alll the support you have on here and find it within yourself to keep going. Don't give up!! I look forward to your happy update :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!