So.... how much did you consume on Christmas day

Options
As the title says.... did anyone track if so, what was your input?
I consumed 2,100 which is over my 1560 allowance ( but it's Christmas) and I walked and burned 274 but ate that bavk

Replies

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Think I'm just under 1100. Don't plan on anything else.

No Christmas dinner here.
  • monicaw44
    monicaw44 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    so far just 605 calories
  • darkenergie
    darkenergie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Had my cheat-mas yesterday, totaling 2200 while my normal intake for weight loss is around 1400. Today has been low calories (660 so far today goal is less than 1000 to even out) and low carb(since yesterday's extras were so high in carbs). Using casein protein powder and Aminos to help protect my muscle, got in an extra cardio workout to help offset yesterday. Hoping for the best!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Not done yet. Should be about 1700ish. My normal goal is 1200.
    I've done some walking but haven't logged it.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Not as much as i thought i was going to. We left earlier than usual this year, so avoided the evening fry up of left overs. I estimated around 2600 calories, which would have doubled had i stayed later.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    1165 - but I will have a rum and Diet Coke in a couple of hours making me over my goal by about 30 calories.

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Best guess, 2788 in, 285 out.
  • jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    700 over so far. mostly beer. first over day since August. back on the grind tomorrow.
  • everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1560 too! I'm not going to go over today. I skipped breakfast and lunch which is typical of Christmas Day with my family. So it's not that hard for me to stay under my calories. It also helps I don't really drink.

I was over Friday though. Had the office Christmas party and went out for dinner with the boy. Was over about 700 - 900 calories by my guesstimates (hard to tell with the office party since it was a potluck).
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Same as normal. Around 1700 cals