• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Aaah you're a crack up @williams969 :laugh:
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    Food, probably well within TDEE. Alcohol, not so much!

Egg nog is practically a protein shake, right??

Sounds legit :D
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    A lot.
  • Smk2206
    Smk2206 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Around 1200 today, yesterday was a different story. Spent yesterday "celebrating" with family and snacking all day, didn't bother to track.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Just under 2000 calories
  • FSLSBSmfp
    FSLSBSmfp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Probably 5000 or more. lol
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Ok I ended up having more bread and chili so I'm 350 over, disregard my last post:).
  • thebobogrind
    thebobogrind Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Not logging, don't care, it's Christmas!.. actually Yesterday I didn't log either.. have eaten everything and all I've wanted- toooons of chocolates, Panetone, cheese, breads, stuffing etc. I'm enjoying Christmas and will start logging again tomorrow. Merry Christmas everybody!!!!
  • VeganFaceHole
    VeganFaceHole Posts: 39 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Did not log yesterday or today.
    Probably gained 5 temp pounds
    And 2 pounds in fat.
    Who cares.
    I start again tomorrow Monday.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    1273, stayed under my calorie limit, now my sodium intake was a different story.....lol
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing ill b pushing 4k by the end of the day... havent counted or really estimated anything tho so I'm just throwing a number out there lol
  • chemtrailz
    chemtrailz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    i prob only went over like 200 calories :smiley:
  • Tattooedmom44
    Tattooedmom44 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I managed to stay under my daily calorie goal, met my protein goal and over on carbs by only 8. Not bad considering. I even managed to fit in a 90 minute weight lifting session. I`m on a mission so i refuse to let the holidays sabotage my goal!!!
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I didn't log yesterday or today...I track carbs mainly, and I can promise I have gone over my weekly allowance in these 2 days. Tomorrow is a new day (and a MONDAY, I love that) I will definitely be back on course tomorrow...but do feel kinda crappy for eating what I did, in the way I did...it was a binge
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,676 Member
    Options
    A lot more than I intended. I didn't cook and I was a good guest who ate some of everything. There were no vegetables to fill up on, so I filled up on ham, macaroni and cheese, stuffing balls and cake. Then I took home some of the leftovers and we had them for dinner. Two walks didn't even begin to dent the excess.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day.
  • successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Alot. I gave an effort to logging but only to see the effect on my whole week. We just had a nice light salad for dinner. According to mfp if I ate like this every day I'd gain six pounds in 5 weeks.
  • tlflag1620
    tlflag1620 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I don't log anyway, so I didn't today either... That said, I didn't have as much as I thought I would. A few scrambled eggs for lunch, some ham, roasted Brussels sprouts, salad, and a bit of roasted potatoes at my MIL's house. One glass of wine and a few cups of coffee (long drive back). Now that I'm home I will likely drink some calories :wink: . Tomorrow will be my big calorie day. I never eat as much at other people's houses as I do at my own, and I'm doing a ham dinner for just the immediate fam tomorrow. Gave away most of the fudge and Christmas cookies, so I think this year there really won't be much "damage" done.

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    1273, stayed under my calorie limit, now my sodium intake was a different story.....lol

@Cerealsensei You're a man, and it's Christmas and you ate 1273 calories?
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I don't want to talk about it. :s This week has been my first and only out of control pig fest since I started last January 5th. Back on track tomorrow though, IF we can make it the 230 miles back home to the safety of my scales and routine. It's a blizzard right now and the roads are sh**.