Strippers at the gym

Options
1235»

Replies

• Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    True strippers work hard for the money just like you and I - and it's a job, not a lifestyle. And they need to stay in shape for their job because their income is directly related to it. I suspect most get a pretty good workout on the pole during their 8-10 shift at the club.

I am dubious that these people sighted in the gym are actually strippers because most strippers don't dress that way in their off hours (at least the one's that I knew). I wouldn't assume just because someone is dressed scantily or trashy in public that they are a "stripper". Most likely a just people that don't know how to dress properly in a gym.
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'd workout there. Some strippers have hot bodies!

Sadly, my gym lacks strippers.

Sadly, my strippers lack a gym.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    OK,There is this dude at the gym who wears short spandex that leaves nothing to the imagination and those little stringy tight work out shirts. He looks like he is on steroids. It's very gross! And to top it off he in loaded down with chains and ear rings. To work out in! And when he goes into the locker (the guys that work there told me this) he goes up to other guys while they are dressing or undressing, and tries to start a conversation.
  • LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options
    Sounds like he'd be better off at any Gold's Gym in San Francisco. Looker room hookups = free perk of gym membership. yikes!

OK,There is this dude at the gym who wears short spandex that leaves nothing to the imagination and those little stringy tight work out shirts. He looks like he is on steroids. It's very gross! And to top it off he in loaded down with chains and ear rings. To work out in! And when he goes into the locker (the guys that work there told me this) he goes up to other guys while they are dressing or undressing, and tries to start a conversation.
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    about a month ago, I saw a woman jogging on a treadmill wearing flats.. Her feet must have been really sore the next day!

People run like that at the all the time. It's actually better for your feet. It's called minimalist running.
    I can't find a pair of flats that stay on my feet without having to do that flip-flop-wearing-toe-scrunch while WALKING -- I can't imagine running in them!
  • unicornumame
    unicornumame Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This has nothing to do with strippers, but I do have a good character who visits my gym. I mostly work out in my apartment's gym (which is actually really nice). I'd say at least twice a month this dude wanders through in a white, terrycloth robe holding a glass of red wine. No idea where he's going. He always looks so puzzled that I'm working out and says stuff like, "Great dedication!" I'm like...why are you the confused one.
  • TrailRunn3r82
    TrailRunn3r82 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I used to go to a gym that I called the "meat market". Women wore skimpy clothes, lots of makeup, and I never saw any female sweat. I would go to a "funk dance" class there attended by all women. There was a large glass window separating the class space and the rest of the gym and men would flatten their faces against the glass. Sometimes they'd go 3 or 4 rows deep, covering the window. They would openly stare, slack-jawed, and some would lick their lips.
    At my current gym there is one girl, about college age, who I swear nearly reaches orgasm when she is with her trainer. She pants and moans and yells, "Oh s__t, oh f__k, oh god, no! What are you doing to me?!" and whatnot when doing whatever, like 5 minutes on the rowing machine. it's VERY distracting. The trainer ignores it completely.
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    @TrailRunn3r82 Thank you for the genuine LOL!
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Only strippers I see now days are the ladies at WWers preparing for their weekly WI.

I always say; "This is the only meeting I go to where I take my pants off first."

My lucky summer shorts weigh less.

• rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    There's a girl in my gym who I have never seen do a proper workout - when I first started I would see her round the machines, chatting to all the guys, then she must have hooked up with one as she is constantly with him, and he was showing her how to use some of the machines. He would leave her to do her stuff and as soon as she realised he wasn't watching she would stop. She wears full make up and I've never seen a smudge, or a hair out of place. Her aerobic activity consists of using the x-trainer for 5 mins, legs only.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I'd be stumbling over myself to go get a good spot to stare at them tbh

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    The only strippers at mine are the old ladies in their 80s and up walking naked back and forth beetween the showers and lockers after their water aerobics. Like, 'Oops, forgot the shampoo', steps outta the shower and goes to her locker, midway back changes her mind, 'Oh no, not this shampoo, it makes me look too shaggy', goes back and digs through her giant suitcase for 30 mins with her tail up in the air, finally finds it, goes back into the shower, then, 'Ah bloody hell, I forgot the conditioner', and repeats her walk of fame. There are few of them doing the same routine so the whole locker area is soaking wet after those ladies are done showering.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Were you checking me out at the gym again? You know how much working out it took for me to achieve my fitness goal, and look that good?

Oh no.... That wasn't me... Nevermind. :/
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    yes, the gym I go to teaches pole dancing and tease dances, It is a hellova workout, sexy and burns more calories than anyhing else I know

We need more of those classes at gyms where I live!! I take pole dancing classes and practice at home. Good Sexy work out for sure!!
  • bhurley100
    bhurley100 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    imchicbad wrote: »
    the only weird thing i got is a guy who always has to find a reason to be in my hyne sight- in the mirror so i can see him, or will work out next to me, stand near me, pass in front of me- like he wants me to watch him or something. he always and i mean constantly trying to make eye contact
    :huh: but im smarter than that. i know better....right ladies:grumble: i keep my headphones in- music blaring and focus.

Creepy