So.... how much did you consume on Christmas day

Options
12346»

Replies

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Don't know don't care. I enjoyed the day. No alcohol consumed.
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Don't know, don't really care, just threw a random number in just to keep my logging streak going. I gave myself Friday/Saturday/Sunday to not worry about calories too much. And since in that time I had 2 venti white hot chocolates from Starbucks, I am sure I was super high (each of those is 640 calories alone but honestly so worth it). It is the holiday so I am ok with it. I will probably be pretty high for New Years Eve too.
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I only logged breakfast on 12/25 since we ate at home. I had the Christmas meal around 1:30PM (yes, I had salad) and a small desert with coffee at about 4PM. I didn't log anything because I had no idea of the calories and I was not going to waste my time looking for "estimations" in the website. I was very controlled and aware of the portions because that is the way I eat but I also enjoyed the food and a couple of glasses of wine (darn they made me sick after not drinking alcoholic beverages for over two months).

Today my weight was .8 lbs more than yesterday so it was probably water. Back to my regular routine today.
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    Food, probably well within TDEE. Alcohol, not so much!

Egg nog is practically a protein shake, right??

I still can't believe how many calories one serving of egg nog has, it's like a whole meal in itself lol.

Haha yeah, I looked it up after I posted that. A guesstimate on alcohol cals alone was something like 1500 (there was also Moscato and punch consumed in plentiful amounts - only thing I know for sure the total amount on is the wine because it conveniently came in a bottle with a volume measurement on it).

Just as well I walked 25 km yesterday!
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    1397 out of my 1510 daily goal. We didn't have family or anything to visit with, and I got pretty consumed in the tamale process that I didn't really eat anything until dinner (morning SBux run aside)...I go through big phases where I'm pretty repulsed by sweets (I know....weird, right?) and I'm definitely having one of those phases right now because the thought of eating a single cookie made me want to gag...but give it a few weeks and I'll make up for missing all the Christmas goodies, I promise, lol!
  • catzpyjamaz
    catzpyjamaz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Several thousand. Enjoyed every single one.

Me too! Didn't log. Gained 2.5 kilos over 4 days. Back under control as of yesterday.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. I am in pain today. :'( No lie. That was TOO MUCH food. But it really was only one day of too much food so today, Mortimer - I'm back!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    10 million

Ehh, i'm fine with it.
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I honestly have no idea but I would imagine it wasn't too bad.

I logged my usual breakfast.

Ran sub 20 mins for the first time ever on our traditional Xmas day Parkrun (5K)

Cycled 10 miles to the GF's parents house for Xmas lunch inc a single portion Booze and nut free Xmas pudding and cream which was dished up before I got to the table by the GF who didn't weigh anything but was conscious of the quantity for me.

Then cycled the 10 miles home.

Dinner was another bowl of cereal as I wasn't especially hungry.

All in all i'd guess less than 3K as there was no sweets or nibbles available round the house. Compared to last year a bit better and compared to previous years probably 5K less!!!!

• WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    4,000 estimated.
  • scorpcookie
    scorpcookie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    If I had to estimate, probably in the 3000 to 4000 calories range which honestly isn't bad considering how much food was available.
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    2800...... my maintenance is 2200. I weight trained and did cardio yesterday and today. I also weighed this morning and I was 1 lb. heavier
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    I don't want to talk about it. :s This week has been my first and only out of control pig fest since I started last January 5th. Back on track tomorrow though, IF we can make it the 230 miles back home to the safety of my scales and routine. It's a blizzard right now and the roads are sh**.

Safe journey home

Thanks, made it home, roads weren't bad but the wind was brutal and a ground blizzard here and there impaired visibility. Ah, winter driving.
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Had a slice of cake, a pancake, three snack sized snickers, two beef hot dogs with one bun, an oz and a half of cheetos, six now and laters and an apple. I gained a pound :( could it possibly be water weight?
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Didn't log yesterday but based on my left over meal today and the fact I avoided snacks and sweets I am pretty confident I came in under 1700
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    How much did I eat over Christmas?
    blondlady-1.jpg
    200_s.gif

In other words, no idea, didn't bother logging and will likely pay for it in a few days :cry: