1 Year In...

Options

Replies

• Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    Made me smile today! Your "proofy" things are PERF! Hard work indeed! Congrats to you young man!
  • Lollypops44
    Lollypops44 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    really amazing pics - massive congrats.
  • sschrock
    sschrock Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! I too started my quest for improved health through diet and exercise this past January. I'll hit the one year mark on 1/9/17. I've only lost 35 lbs, but I'm much stronger and healthier than I was a year ago. My doctor is hopefully going to take me off 3 of my medications next month too! Keep on keepin' on nicklc182!
  • Eash84
    Eash84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • nicklc182
    nicklc182 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    _piaffe wrote: »
    Wow. Congratulations - you have transformed yourself and look amazing!

Thank you very much!
  • nicklc182
    Options
    I love these success stories for inspiration, and you, sir, have provided plenty! Congratulations to you! And to everybody else whom you have inspired to take the journey!

That's an amazing thing to say, thank you!

It's a 2 way street as all these positive messages only fuel me further, it's great!
  • nicklc182
    Options
    WHAT! Amazing! Great job!

Thank you!
  • nicklc182
    Options
    pjtmay wrote: »
    What a wonderful transformation. Hard work has paid off for you! I am starting day four of not cokes (as we say in the south) I have found I can have the same determination of just saying NO, I'm done with this crap and i'm going to get healthy. Keep us motivated.

Thank you!

Awesome job, stick with it, it's worth it.

Chocolate is still my vice haha, but I still have it around my workouts as a treat.
  • nicklc182
    Options
    Made me smile today! Your "proofy" things are PERF! Hard work indeed! Congrats to you young man!

Thank you for the lovely words!
  • nicklc182
    Options
    really amazing pics - massive congrats.

Thank you!
  • nicklc182
    Options
    sschrock wrote: »
    What an inspiration! I too started my quest for improved health through diet and exercise this past January. I'll hit the one year mark on 1/9/17. I've only lost 35 lbs, but I'm much stronger and healthier than I was a year ago. My doctor is hopefully going to take me off 3 of my medications next month too! Keep on keepin' on nicklc182!

That's great! Keep going with it and it'll pay off, I go really hard when I'm in the gym which isn't got everyone, but regardless of time frame it'll keep getting better for you, my blood pressure alone is proof of that.
  • nicklc182
    Options
    Eash84 wrote: »
    Congratulations!

Thank you!
  • birdtobe
    birdtobe Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look great! Amazing job!
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Bloody hell!! Fanstastic work. What an inspiration.
  • nicklc182
    Options
    birdtobe wrote: »
    You look great! Amazing job!

Thank you!
  • nicklc182
    Options
    Bloody hell!! Fanstastic work. What an inspiration.

Awww thanks for the kind words! :)
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Great job, man. Extraordinary dedication and outstanding results. Well done.
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome job- and I'm sure it felt like a lot of work too, especially at first. I'm glad you got the motivation and persevered. You may not be here today if you hadn't started down a healthier road. Maintenance is a piece of cake now, isn't it? Don't get too sloppy, and you'll stay in line. Congrats and VERY happy 2017 to you!
  • BluenoserGal
    BluenoserGal Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! You look amazing, love your after photo in your gym gear. Definitely motivational!

I was on a similar path -- but my results are much much slower, less than half of yours. Just coming off a two month plateau, and hoping to finish the job in 2017.
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    What's your diet like?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!