Badly explain your hobby

Options

Replies

• WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I like pretending I have these really cool things I do well at but deep down I know I'm not good at anything and my life is really boring.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I stare at a screen while pressing buttons sometimes.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Spend hours in my favorite store, fill up the buggy with all the things I need and want, and then just it there!
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    i like to have balls flying at my face
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    I wonder what idiot thought putting parts of the item I work on in inaccessible places for a human while cursing a blue streak trying to replace said parts. I also sit and stare at dead trees and imagine places that don't exist while sitting in a conditioned environment.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    UpEarly wrote: »
    I carry 25-30 pounds of stuff in a bag for miles and miles, just so I can sleep outside in the dirt.

And then sit there, looking at lights in the sky that you can't see at home because of all the lights on the ground there.
  • RWayne48
    RWayne48 Posts: 68 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I collect the regurgitavite fluids of 50,000 insects and relish in consuming it
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    OnAllFours wrote: »
    I fondle, rub and blow on balls, while sticking two fingers in the front and one in the back.

Winner. Everyone go home.
  • NoelCormier
    NoelCormier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I breed microorganisms, then drink their byproducts.
  • truelight_photo_craig
    Options
    I shoot people and things...
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I use a hard head on a stiff shaft to spray my balls all over large tracts of manicured land with the goal of finally getting my ball into a little hole.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I use two wooden sticks and the spun shearings of ruminating mammals, make loops, knots, twists and more loops repeatedly until it becomes something wearable or a covering for warmth.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    I like to watch highlight reels of very large men in very tight pants hurl toward each other at top speed trying to advance a pointed leather oval ten more yards. When this fails, they try again. When they succeed, they get to try for ten more yards. At the end of this long, and sometimes laborious to watch process, they dance, a flag is thrown and someone kicks the leather oval. Then the other side gets a turn. This is usually done outside in cold temperatures for some reason.