Badly explain your hobby

Options

Replies

• funnistguy
    funnistguy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I stick a skinny thing into a hole- wrap it around five times- then stick it back through that whole....it helps if you wet it too
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I collect things that can be used to keep me, and perhaps others, alive.

You collect lint, too?
  • ChrisNels1
    ChrisNels1 Posts: 16,638 Member
    Options
    I use small tubes of differing colors of gelatinous substance and transfer that substance to paper filled with dark lines in varying arrays of patterns by pushing the tip of each tube to the surface thereby excreting the gel substances and creating pleasing results.
  • NEOHgirl
    NEOHgirl Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I drive, put on strange shoes, and either hold hands with or partially embrace people, some I know, some I don’t know, and we move together a lot in time to music but don’t really go anywhere. Sometimes these people are smelly or rude and sometimes they cause me bodily harm.
  • JohnDavid1969
    JohnDavid1969 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    First I risk drowning, followed by rolling around on metal and rubber, and top it off by attempting a heart attack, all while trying to go nowhere special.
  • NeuronsNeuronsNeurons
    Options
    I dig around in chicken *kitten* and decaying matter until I'm satisfied and then put my seed in it. Finally, I ingest the ovaries of the things that pop out of the *kitten* pile before they can complete their life cycle and attempt to outcompete all of the other opportunistic life forms around me for the pleasure of doing so. I of course save a handful of their progeny to repeat the process the following year.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    I get into frigid water with many overweight ladies, mostly older than me and a couple other old guys like me. We talk and joke while moving around to be able to brag that we did a fifty minute workout to our SOs.
    I take my fur kid to an enclosed area so she can relieve herself and I can pretend to not see her do it so I don't have to pick it up. All the regulars meet there to have a place to go.
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I permanently disfigure perfectly good pieces of sketch paper.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I sleep on the ground in weird places
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I purchase things from an electronic box that sits on my lap then take the things I have purchased and twist them into hooks and loops, then I hang sparkly things on them and insert them into holes in my body or tie them around my neck and wrists.
  • elizakristofferstuen7370
    elizakristofferstuen7370 Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I use all my money on hay and cleaning up "tons" of *kitten* every day o:)
  • Juvenall
    Juvenall Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I like to walk around the streets of Detroit, look for people I find interesting, and shoot them when they're not expecting it. Sometimes I even sell the pictures.