Badly explain your hobby

Options

Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I leave everyone and everything, as quickly as I can, without actually running.
    Also, sometimes I enter another world whist never leaving this one by means of using the corpses of murdered trees and plants. Occasionally, I'm digitally warped into another realm where I feck *kitten* up with sword and sorcery.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I dig lots of holes, run up a high water bill, and force gifts on neighbors all summer.
  • DiamondCookies
    DiamondCookies Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I get incredibly emotional over people that don't exist and discuss the minor factors of their lives, such as their favorite foods and hobbies, with other people who do exist.
  • wi_maint_man
    wi_maint_man Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I make sawdust
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Waking up unnecessarily early on days I don't need to;
    Heading outside and applying negative force on the pavement whilst simultaneously firing the muscles in my lower legs whilst maintaining an active core.
    Following a random pre planned route that has a near guarantee to put all my previously mentioned muscles at failure point with the only dealt destination being the starting point.

Showering and repeating on future days off.
  • JulieSHelms
    JulieSHelms Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I force sheep to have sex, then I eat their babies.
  • tgardi
    tgardi Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I shoot people with little plastic projectiles. Lots of them. Sometimes they shoot me. But on good days not as many as I shoot them. Sometimes I throw things that explode at them.

Another one is I send people to foreign lands, most of the time they come back too.
  • tgardi
    tgardi Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Lol Airsoft. And I own a travel agency on the side. Although my nephew got this new nerf crossbow thing that is freaking awesome and I may need one.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I force sheep to have sex, then I eat their babies.

Hi !
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I Rob Liquor Stores.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I Rob Liquor Stores.

I think you got it backward...its not define a bad hobby...:)

Here, let me help...

So you use intimidation tactics to obtain desired alcoholic consumables and their profits without remuneration?

You're welcome...not that you needed help. I get that. My bad hobby is needlessly assisting others in a codependent fashion in an attempt to be kind or helpful, often with embarrassing consequences.

You know what? Forget I was here...I'll just go back to shoveling snow.
  • Miz_T
    Miz_T Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I like to beat people up and break things.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Lucy1771 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I Rob Liquor Stores.

I think you got it backward...its not define a bad hobby...:)

Here, let me help...

So you use intimidation tactics to obtain desired alcoholic consumables and their profits without remuneration?

You're welcome...not that you needed help. I get that. My bad hobby is needlessly assisting others in a codependent fashion in an attempt to be kind or helpful, often with embarrassing consequences.

You know what? Forget I was here...I'll just go back to shoveling snow.

Thank you.

... I was just being lazy.

It's working out so far.

Kinda.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am always grabbing guys balls, slapping them around, holding my stick and working on my stroke. I switch between forehand and backhanding the balls. Sometime I stroke it deep and sometimes shallow, usally trying to move side to side. It is all about trying to get past love.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I am always grabbing guys balls, slapping them around, holding my stick and working on my stroke. I switch between forehand and backhanding the balls. Sometime I stroke it deep and sometimes shallow, usally trying to move side to side. It is all about trying to get past love.

Smiley face with the hearts for eyes emoji

Thumbs up, knuckle bump, knuckle bump.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    I use multi-billion dollar satellites to find Tupperware in the woods.

I stole somebody's geocache once. Left the trail on a hike, saw something in the end of a tree, figured it was garbage left behind at somebody's camp. I realized half way through the drive home.