Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Options

Replies

• lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I finished a box of Mini-Wheats in 2 days. I'm sad now because I have no more for tpmorrow morning.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    2vk1t1p62d9t.jpg
  • johnnyledford1
    johnnyledford1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is pretty crazy I can't stand to read any more of your thoughts.

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else think it's *kitten* lazy to make a post on the recipe forum asking for a recipe for a certain food item? Like "I need chicken recipes". Wouldn't it have been less keystrokes to type chicken recipes into google? Or am I just on my period?
    Like for real, I went in there thinking it was people posting recipes. Not people who don't know about Google.

Guilty as charged ))) Google is awesome but people may have their family's secret recipe or some advice if all of the exotict ingredients are not available. Half of the time, I need to correct the recipe I've fished out on the net.
    My idea of *kitten* lazy is when someone perfectly capable of functioning independently and not exactly busy at the moment asks you to google something for them.

• dc8066
    Options
    I wonder if a drone would've delivered my Christmas gift to my friend more accurately.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    dc6088 wrote: »
    Does anyone else think it's *kitten* lazy to make a post on the recipe forum asking for a recipe for a certain food item? Like "I need chicken recipes". Wouldn't it have been less keystrokes to type chicken recipes into google? Or am I just on my period?
    Like for real, I went in there thinking it was people posting recipes. Not people who don't know about Google.

Guilty as charged ))) Google is awesome but people may have their family's secret recipe or some advice if all of the exotict ingredients are not available. Half of the time, I need to correct the recipe I've fished out on the net.
    My idea of *kitten* lazy is when someone perfectly capable of functioning independently and not exactly busy at the moment asks you to google something for them.

Secret recipes are called that because they don't give them out on the internet.
    You're basically asking internet strangers to google recipes for you.

Nah I think they just want ideas. Chicken can be cooked no less than 1,564,290 ways I'd suspect they just want suggestions and then will google themselves. Don't you ever feel bored with all the recipes you do and just want some ideas for new sruff
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I made curly fries for dinner and only a couple of them were curly

I would have called the police.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Only a Canadian would get this

it's a frigid day but that means it's a beautiful sunny day! So that means it's a great day cause of sun
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

it's a frigid day but that means it's a beautiful sunny day! So that means it's a great day cause of sun

True
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I am walking in public and my pants (underwear) fall down INSIDE MY TROUSERS ...So they are bunched around the tops of my thighs...And because I am in public I don't want to shove my hand right down the back of my trousers to hoik them up! Bear in mind that by backside is vast and to avoid VPL I wear parachute sized pants. Doesn't happen often but when it does I HATE IT.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    z9ifkpfwr1ct.jpg

It snowed last night and here are a blue jay and a cardinal in my back yard.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I am walking in public and my pants (underwear) fall down INSIDE MY TROUSERS ...So they are bunched around the tops of my thighs...And because I am in public I don't want to shove my hand right down the back of my trousers to hoik them up! Bear in mind that by backside is vast and to avoid VPL I wear parachute sized pants. Doesn't happen often but when it does I HATE IT.

dang, this post gave me a semi.
  • dc8066
    Options
    dc6088 wrote: »

Secret recipes are called that because they don't give them out on the internet.
    You're basically asking internet strangers to google recipes for you.

That's my evil plan. For some reason, people like telling their secrets to me
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I'm an honorary maple leaf?

We just had a week of bluebird days. The fountain froze in the building next to my office. The only time we (in Seattle) ever see the sun in the winter is when we get a blast of air from your Fraser River Gap.
This discussion has been closed.