Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    It mows my lawn and does my homework.

PPPFFFFFTTTTT .... I wish
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    I absolutely hate the smell of it, makes me gag, but still keep it in the house. It works amazingly on warts (removed on mubfoot and another on my finger with it). Even though it tastes disgusting, there is a drink that we make in our house as soon as something starts feeling sick (especially if their throats hurts. It made with regular tea, Apple cidar vinegar and honey: to us, it's kind of like a miracle cure.

Speaking of using ACV for warts, it also removes skin barnacles, aka Seborrheic Keratosis. This has you dab it on straight with a Q tip - I make it into a paste with betonite clay: https://www.earthclinic.com/apple-cider-vinegar-for-seborrheic-keratosis.html
  • ClosetBayesian
    ClosetBayesian Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Orphia wrote: »
    It mows my lawn and does my homework.

I clearly do not have the right kind of ACV.
  • aquadolly_
    aquadolly_ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I drink it occasionally for digestive issues. Never straight out of the bottle. I mix about 2 tsp of it with about 8oz water, little honey or Stevia to sweeten and some lemon. Braggs also makes ACV drinks if you don't want to mix your own. I've tried the Apple Cinnamon, Grape Acai and a Ginger one and they were pretty good (they probably make more flavors).