Badly explain your hobby

Options
123457»

Replies

• MrPow377
    MrPow377 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Write random stuff on a computer, transfer it to my phone and hope it works.
  • LilMsCamo
    LilMsCamo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I throw my money in a burn pit and hope it doesn't catch on fire.
  • galengower
    galengower Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I command a royal family and their court to fight to the death for my amusement.
  • postchrysalis
    postchrysalis Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I research the most grotesque, morbid, and macabre of subjects and use that knowledge to torture people. I do so to tantalize and entertain.
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I try to command a 1200lb animal with leather and soothing words.
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I stare at symbols on thin pieces of dead trees and hallucinate.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Lucy1771 wrote: »
    I use two wooden sticks and the spun shearings of ruminating mammals, make loops, knots, twists and more loops repeatedly until it becomes something wearable or a covering for warmth.

I'm trying to learn how to do that. In the meantime, I can make a row of loops using a cute metal hook and, after wrapping said hook with aforementioned shearings, shove the hook back through aforementioned loops.
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    I'm trying to learn how to do that. In the meantime, I can make a row of loops using a cute metal hook and, after wrapping said hook with aforementioned shearings, shove the hook back through aforementioned loops.

And I am attempting to learn the cute metal hook, but to be honest, find two sticks easier!
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I breath heavy while using my neck-based sound-pipe and a wire-thingy with a big ball, almost in my mouth, and a box-like loud thingamabob.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    I torture aquatic beings for fun.
  • loumrn
    loumrn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I aquire land for mana so I can have spells!