Ladies group ages: 25-35

Options

Replies

• winter1717
    winter1717 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I would like to join, Im 31 with a goal to also 30lb.
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    winter1717 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I would like to join, Im 31 with a goal to also 30lb.

Go to this link to join

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • SugoiKawaiiSam
    SugoiKawaiiSam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am definitely and would love to join the group. Any encouraging environment would be awesome to stay on track. I need the support lol
  • WickedMotivated
    WickedMotivated Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 33 and have ultimately about 42 lbs I would like to lose. I would love to meet other women in my age range who are uplifting and positive!
  • Nixa9531
    Nixa9531 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'd love to join as well. I'm 27 and I'm getting married next year. My goal is to lose at least 50 pounds, and I'd love some extra motivation :)
  • poborox
    Options
    Hi I'm 33 and have ultimately about 42 lbs I would like to lose. I would love to meet other women in my age range who are uplifting and positive!
    Nixa9531 wrote: »
    Hi!! I'd love to join as well. I'm 27 and I'm getting married next year. My goal is to lose at least 50 pounds, and I'd love some extra motivation :)

• AG5586
    AG5586 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 30 and looking to lose another 26lb. If you would like , please add me as ag5586. Thanks
  • swanston88
    swanston88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28 and have around 24lbs to lose before my wedding in 10 weeks!! I would love to join the group!
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Have added several of you - looking to refresh my friends list! I am 28 years old, 5'11 183# - down 45 in about a year, and looking to lose at least 15 more pounds!
  • jmsmiff86
    jmsmiff86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I'm 30, just had a baby (13weeks ago) and trying through exercise and health eating to shift some lard!!!
    Looking for motivation, inspiration and support!
    Jo x
  • poborox
    Options
    AG5586 wrote: »
    Hi, I am 30 and looking to lose another 26lb. If you would like , please add me as ag5586. Thanks
    jmsmiff86 wrote: »
    Please feel free to add me! I'm 30, just had a baby (13weeks ago) and trying through exercise and health eating to shift some lard!!!
    Looking for motivation, inspiration and support!
    Jo x
    Have added several of you - looking to refresh my friends list! I am 28 years old, 5'11 183# - down 45 in about a year, and looking to lose at least 15 more pounds!
    swanston88 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 28 and have around 24lbs to lose before my wedding in 10 weeks!! I would love to join the group!

Here's the link!
  • mlhjjm
    mlhjjm Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I need this group! Age 29 with 40 lbs to lose. :)
  • livvy0606
    livvy0606 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends to encourage one another. I've been on this for a bit and have lost 55 pounds so far. Got another 50 to go! Xxx
  • nicolebaugh518
    nicolebaugh518 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and I'm trying to lose 15 lbs. every 3 months. You can count me in. :)
  • poborox
    Options
    mlhjjm wrote: »
    I need this group! Age 29 with 40 lbs to lose. :)
    livvy0606 wrote: »
    Would love some new friends to encourage one another. I've been on this for a bit and have lost 55 pounds so far. Got another 50 to go! Xxx
    I'm 35 and I'm trying to lose 15 lbs. every 3 months. You can count me in. :)
    See link above^^ :smile:
  • marisap2010
    marisap2010 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'm soon to be 34. I have gained and lost over the last few years. I'm at my final 15-20 pounds but struggling with it. Joining the group would be awesome. I'm 5'8" and currently at 160.
  • princeza15
    princeza15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm 5'5" and 203lbs....back on MFP after a couple years of dealing with life... you know, getting married, figuring out career goals etc...got distracted and now I'm ready to focus on my health again.

Current goal weight is 165. Going to Mexico for the first time with my husband mid-March and hoping I can get closer to my GW -- realistically I think 180 by mid-March is a good place to start? A 23lb loss? What do you all think?

Feel free to add me!!
  • curvymegan89
    curvymegan89 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I'd love to have some new supportive friends. I'm 27, and this morning I weighed in at 226.6lbs (my highest ever weight). I know I need to do something about my weight and it's my goal to get to 199 before I turn 28 in August.
  • cmurph11
    cmurph11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm interested!
  • kaitkolo
    kaitkolo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group! I'm 26, almost 27, and am at the heaviest I can remember being (236 lbs and 5'10"). I am getting married in October so my goal is to be down 50 lbs by then although I'd rather be toned and fit than worry too much about the final number. Please add me so we can all support each other!!