Add me please!
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    lannakin wrote: »
    Add me please!
    I would love to join too!
    kaitkolo wrote: »
    I would love to join the group! I'm 26, almost 27, and am at the heaviest I can remember being (236 lbs and 5'10"). I am getting married in October so my goal is to be down 50 lbs by then although I'd rather be toned and fit than worry too much about the final number. Please add me so we can all support each other!!
    cmurph11 wrote: »
    I'm interested!
    Hi ladies,
    I'd love to have some new supportive friends. I'm 27, and this morning I weighed in at 226.6lbs (my highest ever weight). I know I need to do something about my weight and it's my goal to get to 199 before I turn 28 in August.
    asize8 wrote: »
    Hey guys! I'm 5'5" and 203lbs....back on MFP after a couple years of dealing with life... you know, getting married, figuring out career goals etc...got distracted and now I'm ready to focus on my health again.

Current goal weight is 165. Going to Mexico for the first time with my husband mid-March and hoping I can get closer to my GW -- realistically I think 180 by mid-March is a good place to start? A 23lb loss? What do you all think?

Feel free to add me!!
    I'm soon to be 34. I have gained and lost over the last few years. I'm at my final 15-20 pounds but struggling with it. Joining the group would be awesome. I'm 5'8" and currently at 160.

Here's the group link:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • DeeDee_82
    DeeDee_82 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and I am hoping to lose 40 pounds by June. I'm interested in joining your group.
  • romanojennifer723
    romanojennifer723 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm 5"4 and 31 years old. I would love the support of other women in my shoes. My weight list journey started about two years ago when I discover I weighed 247 I was horrified after a year or counting calories and watching my intake I got down to 212 I WAS SO HAPPY my goal was to get to 150 but really anything under 200 would have been awesome. Now with holidays and winter blues it has basically ALL come back and I'm super depressed I just weighed myself and I'm a whopping 237. I don't know what to do :(
  • alarmed123
    alarmed123 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 29. I'm 5'1 my highest was 333 and currently 168 but for my height I'm suppose to be between 110-120. I would be interested in such a group.
  • Lyssa1007
    Lyssa1007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm interested also. I'm 27 and looking to lose 60 lbs. I'm not quite 5'0" but close...And started at 193
  • poborox
    Options
    Lyssa1007 wrote: »
    I'm interested also. I'm 27 and looking to lose 60 lbs. I'm not quite 5'0" but close...And started at 193
    alarmed123 wrote: »
    I'm 29. I'm 5'1 my highest was 333 and currently 168 but for my height I'm suppose to be between 110-120. I would be interested in such a group.
    DeeDee_82 wrote: »
    I'm 33 and I am hoping to lose 40 pounds by June. I'm interested in joining your group.

Here's the group link:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I'm 28 and have steadily been gaining weight for several years now! I'm hoping to lose 40lbs over the next few months! I quit smoking 9 months ago and am excited to lose the weight I gained while quitting plus some that I gained over the years!
  • keshalips
    keshalips Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me please!!
  • Kng2790
    Kng2790 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love to join! Turning 27 this month and need to lose 55 lbs!
  • sarahjndg
    sarahjndg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want in! I'm 34 and need to lose 25-30 pounds.
  • carlag4887
    carlag4887 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I'm 28 and needing to lose 70 more lbs to hit my target weight! 22 lbs down, but looking for all the motivation and support I can get
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)

Feel free to add me :)
  • BackToTheBeach2017
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of this! I'm 32 and only looking to lose about 15 lbs, but I REALLY want to get healthier overall, stronger, and start taking better care of myself before the amount I need to lose increases :). Add me!
  • poborox
    Options
    carlag4887 wrote: »
    I'm interested! I'm 28 and needing to lose 70 more lbs to hit my target weight! 22 lbs down, but looking for all the motivation and support I can get
    I'd love to be a part of this! I'm 32 and only looking to lose about 15 lbs, but I REALLY want to get healthier overall, stronger, and start taking better care of myself before the amount I need to lose increases :). Add me!
    xxxglaxxx wrote: »
    Count me in :)

Feel free to add me :)

Here's the link! http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • ladylensherr
    ladylensherr Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jessie and at about 260 pounds and want to lose about 80 pounds but starting in increments of 20. I'm 28 years old and would love to be a part of this group!
  • fatimahassancd310
    Options
    Yes with same situation .. what to do?
  • poborox
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jessie and at about 260 pounds and want to lose about 80 pounds but starting in increments of 20. I'm 28 years old and would love to be a part of this group!
    Yes with same situation .. what to do?

If you haven't already joined: Here's the link! http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • ClaireD1985
    ClaireD1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Claire and I'm from the county of Kent in the UK. I'm turning 32 this year and I'm currently 157lb (71.1kg). My target is to get to 64kg (141lb).
    I'd love some positive support on my journey from like minded ladies.