cooking dinner, playing pokemon and lurking mfp
  • showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Driving!!! Yiiiiikes
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,164 Member
    Options
    Reading about pizza as the family eats ribs. I am being pushed from both sides. They are out of ribs now, thankfully, so I can cook up something for myself.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,164 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Eating stupid salmon and wishing it was pizza.

Would it be better if it was a smart salmon?
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Stupid salmon tastes better
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your day tomorrow is so much better. Need to talk give me a shout tomorrow.
    Good night

synchkat wrote: »

Hope you have a tearless day tomorrow.

RoxieDawn wrote: »

You know I am always here for ya girlfriend! <3:)

Thank you!

Today started off not much better. Went to snuggle my dog this morning and kiss his cute nose and he stretched. Pow, got me right in my eyeball with his paw/claws. Ouch! Spent the morning trying to squint and see my computer screen at work. Still hurts but thankfully much better than this morning. Right now I need to do dishes and walk the dog before dance class.

ouch hope your eye is ok
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your day tomorrow is so much better. Need to talk give me a shout tomorrow.
    Good night

synchkat wrote: »

Hope you have a tearless day tomorrow.

You know I am always here for ya girlfriend! <3:)

Thank you!

Today started off not much better. Went to snuggle my dog this morning and kiss his cute nose and he stretched. Pow, got me right in my eyeball with his paw/claws. Ouch! Spent the morning trying to squint and see my computer screen at work. Still hurts but thankfully much better than this morning. Right now I need to do dishes and walk the dog before dance class.

Aaaawww.. is the dog ok?

Just kidding.. <3:)

I am glad you are doing better, my dog Jewels hates her nails clipped so they are a little long and gets me in the face often.. I can't really stay mad at her..

• chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Distracting myself from thoughts of pizza with thoughts of shoes I can't afford. Trying to decide if I need these. Upside: they're 70% off. Downside: they're still bloody expensive.

NMX2USU_mu.jpg
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Distracting myself from thoughts of pizza with thoughts of shoes I can't afford. Trying to decide if I need these. Upside: they're 70% off. Downside: they're still bloody expensive.

NMX2USU_mu.jpg

You deserve all your stuff
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Going to get my dirt bag car...hubs applied some muscle and ingenuity and pried that lug off.. Had a hole in the tire. :# All these special lugs are coming off, not doing that again.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Going to get my dirt bag car...hubs applied some muscle and ingenuity and pried that lug off.. Had a hole in the tire. :# All these special lugs are coming off, not doing that again.

Yay Hubs!

I have to say it was SuperHubs to the rescue. He was missing tights and a cape, but I will take it!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Thanks @synchkat !

@RoxieDawn
    lol Yes, the pup is fine. I didn't even yell, it hurt so bad I saw stars. I would have felt bad if I'd yelled his name cause I know he would have felt bad. He hates anyone touching his paws, so he has to be put out completely at vet to get them cut. So they're way too long right now. ugh.

Thanks @littlemissbgiff I did enjoy class! Eye still hurts. lol

Your dog may have scratched your cornea. My boy did that when he was 6 months and it was incredibly painful. I had to have my eyeball numbed and wear a contact lense for a few days.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Watching a video about cake because I'm an idiot.
  • SweetMegz04
    SweetMegz04 Posts: 459 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Bored and watching Vikings, laying in bed