not new here but never formerly introduced myself

Options

Replies

• rdgfit
    rdgfit Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing - very inspiring. Just at the start of my journey and I find this so inspiring. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    THS2SHALLPASS Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    rdgfit2017 wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing - very inspiring. Just at the start of my journey and I find this so inspiring. You should be so proud of yourself.

thanks! good luck on your journey and reach out if you need any help/advice!
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    im so happy with all the messages and response I have received from my story. thank you all very much, I had no idea I could be inspiration to so many....
  • cogirljb
    cogirljb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to kick some *kitten* and take back your life!!!
  • cmgeo90
    cmgeo90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bravo! Thats what will power means! Good for you..
  • gotu52
    gotu52 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful story and you should be so proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    This is such an inspiring story. Some people think they have had it tough and for them maybe that is true, however you have had so much to deal with and overcome. I applaud you on what you have accomplished and wish you the best on whatever ventures you chose for the future!!
  • Post_Tenebras_Lux
    Options
    Encouraging story! What was the first thing you changed about how you ate?
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    Encouraging story! What was the first thing you changed about how you ate?
    the first thing was eliminating all the fast food completely! I went to whole food only, nothing from a box. I ate baked chicken breast, turkey breast and some lean beef. I got carbs from sweet potatoes, boiled potatoes and some rice and pasta in moderation. the biggest thing that seemed to help me was not eating a single carb after 4pm. once I started that weight fell off fast! no diet is exciting. learn to view food as fuel only. I had to use some sauces to help get the chicken down after a while because I was tired of eating it but my results were too good to stop. its the little things we overlook that can be affecting our weight loss so pay good attention to everything you consume. also, never drink your calories! im not a fan of shakes. I feel whole food is king...
  • jessandjerry2014
    jessandjerry2014 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Your inspiring! I am at my heaviest but I am also at the most serious point of my life. At my best I was a lean 165 and that is actually kinda skinny on me. I'm now 222. Been actively dieting since Dec 26th. Started going back to the gym last week. Doing body pump and cardio and fixing to see a trainer. Gonna take my life back. My wake up call was my 6 yr old parting my belly telling me I'm gonna have another baby. Really hurt my feelings.
  • missteena88
    missteena88 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    We all have a story and yours is beyond amazing!
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    We all have a story and yours is beyond amazing!
    Your inspiring! I am at my heaviest but I am also at the most serious point of my life. At my best I was a lean 165 and that is actually kinda skinny on me. I'm now 222. Been actively dieting since Dec 26th. Started going back to the gym last week. Doing body pump and cardio and fixing to see a trainer. Gonna take my life back. My wake up call was my 6 yr old parting my belly telling me I'm gonna have another baby. Really hurt my feelings.

thanks so much! I really appreciate all the comments. my journey has been a godsend really...
  • swatson362
    swatson362 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thats a powerful testomony. It encouge me to keep going. God bless you and your family.
  • Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Great achievement brother ! A testament of your hard work, discipline, and drive. Mad respect
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    EAT TO LIVE, DONT LIVE TO EAT!!!!
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    THANKS AGAIN!
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    You inspire me! You overcame so much. I have no doubt you'll crush any and all goals you set for yourself!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and a truly inspiring man..Congratulations on your hard work paying off.. :)
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    good work mate
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    Options
    1v09sbabcm8k.jpg
    currently sitting at a fairly lean 243lbs and muscular. vascularity is popping well too!