• Kari_Bear78
    Kari_Bear78 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    Night 12
    Me: 4
    LNS: 8
    :(
    For the people who are ALL ME's so far. Do you wake up in the middle of the night? If so. Do you fight your minds thoughts against the snacks while half asleep? What are are those thoughts? What is thought process? How do you fight against it? Do you just get mad enough at that subconscience other voice? And you just tell him to go to H E double toothpicks??? So what are your thoughts to fight it?? It just feels like I'm asleep when I do this. And its some other person who gets up and eats.

If I get hungry during the night I normally have a glass of water and it makes me feel full and the urge goes away. I just keep telling myself that I don't need it.
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    January 12

Me: 8*
    Lns: 4

I am counting only logged in, calorie budget snacks.
  • jonni82014
    jonni82014 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Me: 9
    LNS:2
  • DancesWithDogz
    DancesWithDogz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Me 1
    LNS 11
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
    LNS: 0
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Night 13
    LNS: 9

Thank you @CarrieA180 and @KariBush78 and @Ver000nika
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    KariBush78 wrote: »
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    Night 12
    LNS: 8
    :(
    For the people who are ALL ME's so far. Do you wake up in the middle of the night? If so. Do you fight your minds thoughts against the snacks while half asleep? What are are those thoughts? What is thought process? How do you fight against it? Do you just get mad enough at that subconscience other voice? And you just tell him to go to H E double toothpicks??? So what are your thoughts to fight it?? It just feels like I'm asleep when I do this. And its some other person who gets up and eats.

If I get hungry during the night I normally have a glass of water and it makes me feel full and the urge goes away. I just keep telling myself that I don't need it.

Yes, I wake up in the middle of the night and my mind says "Just have a small little snack. Low calorie, no harm. Right?" When that happens I remind myself of why I am on this journey and think about what I will have for breakfast and how much I am going to enjoy it. I also keep a jug of water beside my bed which as noted above helps the urge go away. I also remind myself about this challenge, and that really helps. :)
  • 135terry
    135terry Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Me: 13
    Streak: 13
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 13*
    Streak: 13
  • CanWillMust
    CanWillMust Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in from today forward! Late night snacking is the worst
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    January 13

Me: 9*
    Lns: 4

I am counting only logged in, calorie budget snacks.
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Me: 1*