What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    My partner and I have a competition. He's working to get at least two visible abs in 50 days by diet and exercise. I'm working to lose 30 pnds in 50 days. Who ever gets there first or exceeds the goal by the most wins. I'll update in February!

What is on the line for this? 30 lbs in less than 2 months is a pretty aggressive goal though. Make sure you don't overdo it and not hurt yourself in the process.
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    2 more pounds to be in the 220's and hit 65 pounds list

Go Mama, Go!

• youdoyou2016
    youdoyou2016 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I did it! I am in the 120's. 129.8 to be precise. :smile:

It's taken 10 wks to lose 5 lbs. I'm now a little less than 5 away from my goal of 125! I can barely believe it! (All these exclamation points!!!)

Almost as soon as I posted this, I bounced back up to 133ish. Argh. Today, I am 129.2.

Next mini goals:

-- No more bouncing back up!

Woot! 127.4 today! 2.4 lbs to go to my goal weight.

Seriously, I could cry. I NEVER thought I'd be able to get here ... How awesomely ridiculous is it that my New Year's Resolution is to lose 2.4 lbs!?

I DID IT: 125.0 lbs today!

This is both my mini-goal and my overall weight loss goal. Over 100 lbs gone!

Did the happy dance for a few seconds and am now setting a new goal: 120. I'm barely 5'1" and could lose some more, so I'll keep going.

contrast on hitting goal and 100 pounds lost. great job very inspiring!!

Thank you! It's sort of just really hitting me what a big deal it is for me. :blush:
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I wrote above that my mini-goal was to get to 207, which is at an "overweight" BMI. I'm still 9 lbs away, but I found a great deal on my celebratory purchase: a nice indoor bike trainer (used, but in excellent condition). I'm setting it up now, but I'm not allowed to use it until I hit the goal. The anticipation is going to be VERY motivating. Especially done my husband is going to be using it! I can't wait!
  • kelli980
    kelli980 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Get to 215 n down from there :)
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Still working to get size 10.5 inch arms.. been at 11s for quite some time with the rest of my body steady shrinking and tightening. Lol Doing progressive weight training and eating at a slight deficit. Will reevaluate in a couple months. I know I can't spot reduce, but I can hope right?
  • rmaloy2794
    rmaloy2794 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Getting to 250. As of this morning, I am 16lbs away. I'm hoping to make it by mid-Feb, March at the latest.
  • kingleahnidas
    kingleahnidas Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    rmaloy2794 wrote: »
    Getting to 250. As of this morning, I am 16lbs away. I'm hoping to make it by mid-Feb, March at the latest.

Wow we currently weigh exactly the same! Good luck :) I set 250 as my goal for St. Patrick's Day since I am pretty sure I'll get to it by then.

Another mini goal is getting to obese class 1... it's only a pound away for me (i'm 6'1")
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!