Men/Ladies - tatts or no tatts on women?

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    I have 4

Are you a woman?
  • TRI_COMMANDO
    TRI_COMMANDO Posts: 76 Member
    No? Is this just for women?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    edited January 2017
    No? Is this just for women?

It's for women and men to say whether or not they like tattoos on women.

ETA: Adding my opinion: Occasionally I'll see really beautiful, artsy tattoos on people (male or female), but most of the time I just see cheap, trashy junk. Not something I would do, but if done right, looks pretty cool. I just wish there were more highly quality ones and fewer garbage ones out there. But it's really not my business, so people should feel free to tat up at will. ;)
  • TRI_COMMANDO
    Ah right well sometimes my tattoos look good on women ha
  • synchkat
    Ah right well sometimes my tattoos look good on women ha

They're butterflies and flowers?
  • TRI_COMMANDO
    No dog and M Dot and a couple of others ha
  • synchkat
    No dog and M Dot and a couple of others ha

I don't know what that means but I bet one is a unicorn right? That's the one thst looks good on women
  • Savagedistraction
    Savagedistraction Posts: 312 Member
    Don't care what women do, although every guy I know says women with tats are usually easier to get in bed lol. Not sure if that's true but that seems to be the consensus. That said, as long as it's not excessive I don't have a problem with them on men. On women I don't care. Not my body. I don't have any. Can't see myself spending money on that.
  • TRI_COMMANDO
    It means i have a tatoo of a dog and an M Dot. Tatts on women are hot
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    I have nine tattoos. Apart from the script on my rib cage, they're mostly small so I can cover them up easily. I got them for me. They each have an incredibly deep and personal meaning to me.
    I am attracted to ink on both men and women.
  • TRI_COMMANDO
    I have nine tattoos. Apart from the script on my rib cage, they're mostly small so I can cover them up easily. I got them for me. They each have an incredibly deep and personal meaning to me.

Thats alot of tatts. What do you have?
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member

Thats alot of tatts. What do you have?

Got kik?
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited January 2017
    I am here for allowing people to do whatever they want with their bodies.

I can also guarantee most ladies with tats give 0 craps what others thing about them lol
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    I don't have one yet, but have promised (myself) to get one when I get a flat tummy, not sure what
  • newbie3122
    newbie3122 Posts: 480 Member
    Ofc! Tattoo on women is like chocolate fudge on ice cream sundae, with 0 Calories...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Don't care what women do, although every guy I know says women with tats are usually easier to get in bed lol. Not sure if that's true but that seems to be the consensus. That said, as long as it's not excessive I don't have a problem with them on men. On women I don't care. Not my body. I don't have any. Can't see myself spending money on that.

Totally happened to me, got a tattoo then BAM became a harlot. There was nothing I could do to stop it.

Is that also when you joined me in the harem? ;)

I had no choice. I'm a tattooed girl now. The harem life is for me :kissing:

You and me both. Maybe it is something in the ink? Just makes me go crazy and sleep with every man in sight!

So, like ..... you know, do you need a ride home after this thread?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Totally happened to me, got a tattoo then BAM became a harlot. There was nothing I could do to stop it.

Is that also when you joined me in the harem? ;)

I had no choice. I'm a tattooed girl now. The harem life is for me :kissing:

You and me both. Maybe it is something in the ink? Just makes me go crazy and sleep with every man in sight!

So, like ..... you know, do you need a ride home after this thread?

Yes! How big is your back seat?

Big enough.... in fact, it's the perfect size for anything you have in mind.