103 lbs down and so close to goal! With pics :)

Options

Replies

• Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I love the hiking picture. You look so healthy and alive!!!!!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I've said it a billion times but I'll say it again...thank you guys sooo much. This thread has really given me the boost I needed!! You all are amazing :)
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You look GREAT!!!!!

Congrats!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • rgprn
    rgprn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation you look so happy and confident!
  • bagpipebecky03
    Options
    Good for you girl! Amazing! You make me want to keep going!
  • Shawnda1730
    Options
    Wow! I don't believe much else needs to be said, you look awesome. I loved reading your story and would like to thank you for sharing! I hope to be where you are one day posting pics and all! thanks again that is such a great support system!
  • Kymmochi
    Kymmochi Posts: 9
    Options
    I am so stunned!!!! You look amazing and you should be really proud :)
  • Fluffy1962
    Fluffy1962 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Kudos to you for your hard work and pushing through. You are an inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • polkadotty88
    polkadotty88 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
  • jacknellis
    jacknellis Posts: 16
    Options
    congratulations, u look great!
  • Liliesflaca
    Options
    I am new as of today and you have inspired me so much. I like your fashion sense (in all the pictures) and it must feel great to slip on a dress from high school years. Congratulations!
  • KIMBERLYV123
    KIMBERLYV123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome!
  • demonNIИ
    demonNIИ Posts: 187
    Options
    All I have to say is WOW amazing great inspiration... big congrats!!!!!
  • precioushope
    precioushope Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    this is a very inspiring story for me. i have about 110 pounds to lose. my feet hurt, my knees hurt and it is difficult to walk. i have some health issues. i may have to have surgery in sept. that will put me out for about 6 weeks. i also take medication that makes me lethargic. i get discouraged about trying to lose weight. i went on nutrisystem last year and lost 58 pounds in about 90 day. i have gained it all back plus some. that had been the first diet i had been on in years.
    my daughter invited me to my fitness pal. since then my sister has joined. we are just beginning and really don't have a very good jump yet. i first lost 4 pounds then gained it back.
    your story inspired me because of how you just saw that all of these treatments were paths to get healthy. it is easy for me to go into poor me.
    thank you for sharing your story. i love your pictures as well. congratulations on your hard work and for pushing through the obstacles. i needed to read your story.
  • aldiaz381
    aldiaz381 Posts: 21
    Options
    Your story is so inspirational! Thank you for sharing. I just love the hiking picture of you!
  • caroline150
    caroline150 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great!
  • Luv2Cook
    Luv2Cook Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! I love happy endings and you got yours! I started my journey on June 10, 2011. I can only hope to be down a 100 lbs by next June, but seeing success stories like yours keeps me motivated!

Congratulations! You look GREAT!!!!
  • anjoweena
    anjoweena Posts: 28
    Options
    holy WEIGHTLOSS Batman!!!
    Great job!!!!
    :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!