New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered Dole Dippers - Frozen dark chocolate banana slices. They come four in a pack and are 100 calories. Made with 67% cacao and not really that bad for you ,but they taste sinful if you like dark chocolate!
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I also like the Nonni's Triple Chocolate Biscotti. So good! 110 calories
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    If anyone has been wanting to try McDonald'a new Grand Mac or Mac Jr they're being sold today at the location I work at in Maryland, so they should start popping up in other locations soon if they haven't already started doing so!! :)
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I never understood the fascination that the rest of America seemed to have with Girl Scout Cookies anyway. I mean, they taste okay, but that's just the thing. They taste okay. No better or worse than Keebler cookies, IMO. Not worth nearly $5.00 for a small-ish box, in any case, unless you just want to give the scouts some money.

I haven't found a Keebler cookie that tastes nearly as good as Thanks-a-lots.

I found these on sale at Shop Rite

Saga-Dairy-on-mission-to-bring-Viking-Icelandic-yogurt-to-masses_strict_xxl.jpg

I actually like it better than Siggi's! Will definitely buy again, just wish there were more than the same old boring flavors.

I think that the quality of the shortbread on their Simply Made shortbread cookies is superior to the quality of the shortbread used in Thanks-A-Lots, although they aren't dipped in chocolate. And they make a Caramel Delights knockoff that tastes the same as the ones the Girl Scouts sell.

I like these better than Thanks-A-Lots, since the chocolate actually tastes like something. They're not Keebler cookies, though.
    0ky3u7ekljb6.jpeg
  • hgycta
    Options
    maellzaaz5tn.jpg
    OhYeah! Nutrition posted this to their Facebook page... larger ONE bar maybe? Or something better o:?
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    maellzaaz5tn.jpg
    OhYeah! Nutrition posted this to their Facebook page... larger ONE bar maybe? Or something better o:?

Omg. I hope that middle one is salted caramel!
  • hgycta
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    maellzaaz5tn.jpg

Omg. I hope that middle one is salted caramel!

None are red but I'm praying for a red velvet! I could also imagine they'd make a delicious s'mores flavor!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ooh these sound amazing!

Jolly-Time-2017-Flavors.jpg?resize=640%2C285

Impulsive Buy said coming soon in 2017.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I never understood the fascination that the rest of America seemed to have with Girl Scout Cookies anyway. I mean, they taste okay, but that's just the thing. They taste okay. No better or worse than Keebler cookies, IMO. Not worth nearly $5.00 for a small-ish box, in any case, unless you just want to give the scouts some money.

I haven't found a Keebler cookie that tastes nearly as good as Thanks-a-lots.

I found these on sale at Shop Rite

Saga-Dairy-on-mission-to-bring-Viking-Icelandic-yogurt-to-masses_strict_xxl.jpg

I actually like it better than Siggi's! Will definitely buy again, just wish there were more than the same old boring flavors.

I think that the quality of the shortbread on their Simply Made shortbread cookies is superior to the quality of the shortbread used in Thanks-A-Lots, although they aren't dipped in chocolate. And they make a Caramel Delights knockoff that tastes the same as the ones the Girl Scouts sell.

I like these better than Thanks-A-Lots, since the chocolate actually tastes like something. They're not Keebler cookies, though.
    0ky3u7ekljb6.jpeg

I grew up on those, lol.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Ooh these sound amazing!

Jolly-Time-2017-Flavors.jpg?resize=640%2C285

Impulsive Buy said coming soon in 2017.

I'm in for all but the sea salted caramel flavor.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Question for you guys: what NEW Quest Bar flavors would you like? Halo Top flavor suggestions? ;)

Hazelnut all the things.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Question for you guys: what NEW Quest Bar flavors would you like to see? Halo Top flavor suggestions? ;)

Are you doing market research :wink: :smiley: . Quest... I want chocolate pistachio, chocolate hazelnut, maple pancakes, boston creme pie dough nut, white chocolate cashew, white chocolate, birthday cake, pecan pie, carrot cake, oatmeal raisin cookie, white chocolate butterscotch and cashews (or peanuts), butterscotch chip cookie, chocolate raspberry, chocolate strawberry, chocolate covered pretzel, cherry pie, chocolate peanut butter toffee nut
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Question for you guys: what NEW Quest Bar flavors would you like to see? Halo Top flavor suggestions? ;)

Halo Top

I echo @hgycta Cotton Candy Suggestion
    I would love to have a brown butter almond brittle flavor (Jeni's has that flavor & it's amazing, but I am too cheap to ever buy it again)
    Snickerdoodle
    Ginger or Gingerbread
    Caramel Apple Pie

Quest:

Birthday Cake
  • hgycta
    edited January 2017
    Options

Halo Top

I would love to have a brown butter almond brittle flavor (Jeni's has that flavor & it's amazing, but I am too cheap to ever buy it again)
    Snickerdoodle
    Ginger or Gingerbread
    Caramel Apple Pie

Quest:

Birthday Cake

Hahaha yup just had to voice it out again: Halo Top NEEDS a cotton candy flavor (similar to cold stone's). I'm just about satisfied with Halo Top's current lineup, it just needs cotton candy. Also, a seasonal eggnog, gingerbread, or pumpkin (or pecan) pie would never hurt anybody!
    They also need to either discontinue or fix their current red velvet because it's giving it a bad name! Needs a more deep, complex cocoa base with cream cheese swirls and fudgey cake pieces!

Quest: Red velvet bar. Cotton candy bar. I love their mocha chocolate chip bar in the labs so if they could expand their coffee flavors and also do a salted caramel mocha bar I'd be in heaven. Or caramel macchiato bar.
    They should also come out with a red velvet flavor powder or cotton candy powder.

Obviously I just think the world needs more cotton candy flavored products. It's just so hard to find!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Halo Top

Snickerdoodle
    Ginger or Gingerbread
    Caramel Apple Pie

Quest:

Birthday Cake

OMG YES COTTON CANDY!!!!!! They should replace some of their boring/gross flavors with better ones. Who even buys the peanut butter supreme (so boring) lol.
  • hadley099
    hadley099 Posts: 32 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I just saw this on instagram and it looks to good to be true lol. Has anyone tried "smartchoiceprotein"? healthy??
  • hgycta
    Options
    hadley099 wrote: »
    I just saw this on instagram and it looks to good to be true lol. Has anyone tried "smartchoiceprotein"? healthy??

I posted about them about a week or so ago, it showed up in my newsfeed on Facebook and I really want to try them once I have more money and get through all these Eat Me Guilt Free brownies I ordered!!! Would love to hear reviews if anyone beats me to it though!