New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    60n5wbqnomdk.jpeg

Don't know if these are new but I just bought them at target!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I got a code in an email from Lindasdietdelites.com for a free box of these, and they just came in the mail today. They were slightly melted so I let them firm up a bit and just opened a pack now. They. Are. So. Delicious. They say they're 35 calories each (70 per pack of two), but I would just quick add 100 to be safe since they did weigh a decent more than the package stated. Still, 100 calories for these things is fantastic! Definitely hit my Reese's peanut butter cup craving and trumped Quest's peanut butter cravings version (plus their Keto cups). Calorie wise I have yet to find anything to compare to them. I definitely need to try their other candies and I'm so mad it took me this long to try anything from this company. Does anyone know any grocery stores that sell these? Has anyone seen this brand? I remember seeing protein bars and shakes by them on this thread, but haven't heard too much about the treats (or at least, I don't think I did).

o46joeva4ze4.jpg

I still want to try their Yellow Cake bars.

I think Noreen tried a few of their bars?

Once I get another bonus I might buy a few things on this website.

http://www.thelionschoice.com/based-nut-butter

http://www.thelionschoice.com/new-page-1/ (edible cookie dough)

http://www.thelionschoice.com/protein-pancake-mix/
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I saw these at Walmart today. The price isn't that great. I can get them for way cheaper at work.
    bnl40ypqfbt8.jpeg
    ...Is the price on that protein powder 22 dollars for a two pound container?

Yeah it's the price for Quest.
    I got a code in an email from Lindasdietdelites.com for a free box of these, and they just came in the mail today. They were slightly melted so I let them firm up a bit and just opened a pack now. They. Are. So. Delicious. They say they're 35 calories each (70 per pack of two), but I would just quick add 100 to be safe since they did weigh a decent more than the package stated. Still, 100 calories for these things is fantastic! Definitely hit my Reese's peanut butter cup craving and trumped Quest's peanut butter cravings version (plus their Keto cups). Calorie wise I have yet to find anything to compare to them. I definitely need to try their other candies and I'm so mad it took me this long to try anything from this company. Does anyone know any grocery stores that sell these? Has anyone seen this brand? I remember seeing protein bars and shakes by them on this thread, but haven't heard too much about the treats (or at least, I don't think I did).

o46joeva4ze4.jpg

I bought a bunch of those actually a couple years ago at a shop around here, but it closed unfortunately. I really liked everything from them. The only reason I haven't got more is that it's expensive and I hate having to pay shipping on top. They have a cake batter protein powder I'd love to try too!
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    m18vcba5tec8.jpeg
    Found this as well at target.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    60n5wbqnomdk.jpeg

Don't know if these are new but I just bought them at target!

Please let me know if they're good! Always looking for a low cal s'mores product!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

o46joeva4ze4.jpg

I have way too much nut butter I never even opened in my house and the calories in that cookie dough don't really look all that better than anything I could make or buy at the store (and it's EXPENSIVE), but that pancake mix, though yes, expensive, does admittedly look pretty good. When you decide to splurge on these things make sure you review them for us!
  • Francl27
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    m18vcba5tec8.jpeg
    Found this as well at target.

Yeah that's the one I was walking about! They were $1.50 I think, that's why I didn't get them. I'll try them when they are on sale (and the fruit flavors too).
  • skinny_inside_70
    skinny_inside_70 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to the chobani coco loco yogurt. Its a treat for me and sometimes I have no time to have a meal so I'll grab one of those just to keep my metabolism fueled. It also satisfies my sweet tooth.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I'm addicted to the chobani coco loco yogurt. Its a treat for me and sometimes I have no time to have a meal so I'll grab one of those just to keep my metabolism fueled. It also satisfies my sweet tooth.

I did like that one a lot, but I think I like the Oikos crunch version more (plus it's 70 less calories, so easier to fit in).
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    lsy7aq8ocb3p.jpg

This was on sale at Shoprite so I decided to try it out. Very confused, not sure if I got a bad pint or if it's really that disappointing. It was very soft and my spoon sank into it as if it was airy foam. I tried to weigh it out but the entire pint weighed what one serving out of four should have weighed so I'm really not sure what's going on here... Taste wasn't that spectacular either, very big let down. Anyone else try it?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

o46joeva4ze4.jpg

I cant find any stores that sell them but man I want to try these. I liked their bars and this sound so good. I had no clue they made candies tooo!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

o46joeva4ze4.jpg

I loved their yellow cake bars :)! And the cinnamon roll, I think I may have even liked the cinnamon roll as much as I did quest cinnamon roll (and that says a lot they were my second favorite flavor). I didn't like the red velvet much, but LOVED the chocolate coated bars. The chocolate chip cookie dough was so good.

I've always wanted to try lions choice stuff. I want to try their bars.

• Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Oh-Yeah-One-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-Dough.jpg

So finally bought one of these to try. WOW I LOVED IT OMG! Loved the chocolate coating, was very good no artificial taste. 10/10 going to buy more of these babies. AND THEY HAVE THE ISO-IMOS that I loved. Idk why I haven't tried sooner?!

Really want to try the other flavors like white chocolate because, yes @thejoshperson those were my favorite :).
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I have tried the smores fiber one bars. I bought them from Target as well. They were delicious. I only wish they were bigger. But I feel that way about ALL the fiber one bars- although the ARE bigger than the special k barslol
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Oh-Yeah-One-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-Dough.jpg

So finally bought one of these to try. WOW I LOVED IT OMG! Loved the chocolate coating, was very good no artificial taste. 10/10 going to buy more of these babies. AND THEY HAVE THE ISO-IMOS that I loved. Idk why I haven't tried sooner?!

Really want to try the other flavors like white chocolate because, yes @thejoshperson those were my favorite :).

I bought this bar on accident since I thought I was getting the other Cookie Dough & also liked it a lot.

The only bar I've tried from OhYeah that I didn't like was the Birthday Cake bar.

Their version of Lemon is so much better than Quest! The Quest bar tastes like cleaning products.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

This is one of my favorite flavors. The nutty for nana is almost the same, for 40 less calories, except the yogurt is banana flavored not coconut.
  • lissadecker
    lissadecker Posts: 220 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    rxbar-chocolate-sea-salt-web.png

Has anyone tried these? I just ordered a sample pack and am waiting for them to arrive. They come in nine different flavors, are all natural with no added sugar and protein from egg whites. I'm not sure how long they've been around; I only heard of them yesterday. (rxbar.com)
  • Francl27
    Options
    I just wanted to report that the hazelnut crunch cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory is the bomb.

Now I just have to do 2 more hours of exercise to burn that sucker off.