New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Speaking of cereal, I REALLY want to try this: capn-crunch-blueberry-pancake-crunch-cereal-box.jpg
    The chocolate Frosted Flakes were pretty good. Not too sure if I'd want to try the cinnamon. At least it isn't cinnamon pebbles. :s

I actually think my Kroger still has some red velvet Oreos from last year. I do want a strawberry chocolate but picked up some quick sale Hostess red velvet cupcakes and clearance Crush Pop Tarts instead.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I'm sure someone's brought up the Edoughable Cookie Dough. I tried the chocolate chip, birthday blast, and cookies and cream at Whole Foods and liked the first two (maybe a little too much) but not the third. The cookies part wasn't good to me.

They're around 110-120 calories per 28 grams, 7 servings in a container. I have noooooo idea how comparable thst is to the unedible cookie dough. :)

I bought the chocolate chip and birthday blast. :)

Oh my G-d!! I have tried a LOT of edible cookie doughs and this, as well as 1SmartCookie.com are my favorites. 1SmartCookie.com is my favorite for chocolate chip and their confetti (they taste like the cookie doughs my Mumm used to make), and Edoughable is my favorite for any of their chocolate versions (like hot chocolate) and the birthday cake!!
  • Raynne413
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    hadley099 wrote: »
    I just saw this on instagram and it looks to good to be true lol. Has anyone tried "smartchoiceprotein"? healthy??

I posted about them about a week or so ago, it showed up in my newsfeed on Facebook and I really want to try them once I have more money and get through all these Eat Me Guilt Free brownies I ordered!!! Would love to hear reviews if anyone beats me to it though!

I bought the doughs. I can say they aren't bad. They also aren't totally amazing, but considering that they have 7 grams of protein, and I am a BIG peanut butter lover, I love having them in the fridge and just grabbing a spoonful here and there when I want a taste of something sweet. Of course, as is typical, it was 37 degrees when I ordered them and 70 degrees here the day they arrived, so my monster version has nice rainbow swirls of melted M&Ms in it. :smiley:
  • Raynne413
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried these?

bars.png

I have tried the Cherry and the Red Velvet. If you don't expect cake bites, they aren't bad LOL. They taste like a whipped protein bar. Kind of light and chewy. But I really like the sprinkles on the birthday cake. It makes it crunchy. I'm big on Texture. AND I like being able to have just one after a meal for something sweet and less than 100 calories.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    I just saw this on instagram and it looks to good to be true lol. Has anyone tried "smartchoiceprotein"? healthy??

I posted about them about a week or so ago, it showed up in my newsfeed on Facebook and I really want to try them once I have more money and get through all these Eat Me Guilt Free brownies I ordered!!! Would love to hear reviews if anyone beats me to it though!

I bought the doughs. I can say they aren't bad. They also aren't totally amazing, but considering that they have 7 grams of protein, and I am a BIG peanut butter lover, I love having them in the fridge and just grabbing a spoonful here and there when I want a taste of something sweet. Of course, as is typical, it was 37 degrees when I ordered them and 70 degrees here the day they arrived, so my monster version has nice rainbow swirls of melted M&Ms in it. :smiley:

Well please let us all know if you try anything else from them, they have so much on their website I wouldn't even know where to start!!!

I picked up these Gingerbread cookies from Marshall's the other day for $2.99. Hands down. The best. Cookie. Ever. Not a protein cookie or healthy by any means, but it's a good size and only 100 calories each so it's not too bad! Again, BEST COOKIE EVER. I can't find it on Amazon or eBay though!!! Has anyone else seen them??? I NEED MORE D:

tjx8exawwyle.jpg
    k9yj38qu4p6c.jpg
  • Raynne413
    Options

Well please let us all know if you try anything else from them, they have so much on their website I wouldn't even know where to start!!!

I picked up these Gingerbread cookies from Marshall's the other day for $2.99. Hands down. The best. Cookie. Ever. Not a protein cookie or healthy by any means, but it's a good size and only 100 calories each so it's not too bad! Again, BEST COOKIE EVER. I can't find it on Amazon or eBay though!!! Has anyone else seen them??? I NEED MORE D:

tjx8exawwyle.jpg

Well, I've tried almost all of them. LOL

Milk & Cookies - ok. I really like the frosting swirl but the cookies aren't crunchy enough for me (probably hard to keep them crunchy) and the dough is kinda basic.

Chocolate Chip - For some reason, I'm not crazy on them. It's almost like the dough isn't buttery enough, if that makes sense. More like a sugar cookie dough just with chocolate chunks.

Birthday Bash - LOVE this one. The sprinkles and the frosting swirl is great.

Hot Chocolate - Amazing!! Like a brownie dough with marshmallow creme swirl and chocolate chips. Probably my favorite.

Snicker Dude - Pretty good. Good cinnamon flavor. But no chocolate or peanut butter involved, so not my favorite. LOL

Cookies N Dream - I love the brownie like base and the frosting swirls, but the cookies aren't very crunchy. Good, though.

Lady in Red Velvet - I'm not sure why, but this one just tastes off to me. Definitely my least favorite. I like the white chocolate chips though.

Chocolate Birthday Cake - Another favorite. Brownie batter like dough. Sprinkles. And frosting swirl. Can't go wrong!!

Nuts for Chocolate - Another favorite. Because, well, peanut butter and chocolate. Chocolate brownie like dough, with swirls of sweet peanut butter. Really good, but really sweet.

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip - I really like the oatmeal base. It has a good texture and just the right amount of spices. Unfortunately, the chocolate chips are the tiny chips. I'd rather have the big chips or chunks.

Oh My Pecan Pie - I didn't order this one, they just included it with my order, and I was really surprised. It is one of my favorites, even without chocolate and peanut butter. It has this sweet cinnamony, brown sugar type dough with chunks of pecans. REALLY good.

Whew!!!

• Raynne413
    Options

tjx8exawwyle.jpg
    k9yj38qu4p6c.jpg

Are these the cookies?

http://www.mostlychocolate.com/store/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=257&idcategory=58
  • hgycta
    Options

tjx8exawwyle.jpg

Whew!!!

Those were a lot of cookie dough reviews!!! Now I'm questioning if we're on the same page because I only see four different flavors posted on their website! Were they seasonal? Are we both talking about the same Smart Choice Protein (https://www.smartchoiceprotein.com/collections/edible-cookie-dough)? I need to get my hands on pecan pie cookie dough...
    But I was interested in the other products on that site too like the pancake mixes and birthday cake donuts! o:

tjx8exawwyle.jpg
    k9yj38qu4p6c.jpg

Are these the cookies?

YES THEY ARE. Must you find everything oh my goodness thank you!!!! It says currently out of stock though, must be seasonal </3
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

tjx8exawwyle.jpg

Whew!!!

Those were a lot of cookie dough reviews!!! Now I'm questioning if we're on the same page because I only see four different flavors posted on their website! Were they seasonal? Are we both talking about the same Smart Choice Protein (https://www.smartchoiceprotein.com/collections/edible-cookie-dough)? I need to get my hands on pecan pie cookie dough...
    But I was interested in the other products on that site too like the pancake mixes and birthday cake donuts! o:

tjx8exawwyle.jpg
    k9yj38qu4p6c.jpg

Are these the cookies?

YES THEY ARE. Must you find everything oh my goodness thank you!!!! It says currently out of stock though, must be seasonal </3

Those look like the cookies I had found at Aldis during Christmas.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    http://www.pumpkintreesnacks.com/#healthy-snacks/Organic-oat-crush

I like these things! I tried the mango and passionfruit just now, and I sort of freaked out at first because there are whole oats in there, and I wasn't expecting chunks at all. But I got used to it, and it tasted really great, I could really taste the mango.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    I've been meaning to leave my Fitjoy Birthday Cake Batter review here! This bar is thicker/more dense than the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Iced Gingerbread Cookie flavors. It reminded me of Nitrotech's Birthday Cake bar, but Fitjoy's version is more filling. I like this bar, and I probably would buy it again on a good sale, but I don't love it enough that I'm hoping and waiting for a good sale.
    okv27rcz0633.jpg

@Noreenmarie1234 do you ever find any free sample links for Fitjoy?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Love the taste of these but damn... what a rip off. Might have been just this one bag, not gonna buy again and sticking to Terra chips for the win.

hny2ose0eba4.jpg

I don't know if it's just me, but that bag reminds me of a dog food bag.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Ok here are some more reviews

LSY-Gingerbread-6oz.OK_.png

Finally found the Gingerbread yogurt! I found it yesterday at a Wal-Mart I only go to a few times a year. You can buy the yogurt either in a four pack like @Francl27 mentioned or singly.

I found the yogurt a bit runny which seems to be normal for Yoplait's Light & Fit, but it gained points for actually having a decent ginger flavor. I wish it was a little bit stronger with the ginger, but it at least tasted like what it was supposed to.

ww-birthdaycake-box-330.jpg

I also found this at that same Wal-Mart & bought the Cookies & Cream as well. Um it was edible at least...but had no Birthday Cake flavor whatsoever & just tasted like a sweetened waffle. I haven't tried the Cookies & Cream flavor, but am not holding my hopes too high. I remember liking the Red Velvet that came from the freezer section.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Also today I found the Malt-O-Meal Cookies & Cream AKA Oreo cereal at the regular Wal-Mart I go to! Will try this & report back later today.

For those that don't want to spend $3.98 on the bigger Milka Oreo bar Wal-Mart has a smaller Milka version for $1.50 in candy aisle.
  • hgycta
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Also today I found the Malt-O-Meal Cookies & Cream AKA Oreo cereal at the regular Wal-Mart I go to! Will try this & report back later today.

For those that don't want to spend $3.98 on the bigger Milka Oreo bar Wal-Mart has a smaller Milka version for $1.50 in candy aisle.

I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW. FIRST YOU TRIED THE WAFFLE WAFFLE (it's a shame it was disappointing) AND NOW THIS? REPORT BACK ASAP

Also, Thomas' posted this on their Facebook, I'm very interested!

b5mrv5klkqiq.jpeg
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    finally got to try this.. been on the hunt. SO good.. but im pretty partial to all things cinnamon.
    l97u74fc5zpa.jpg
    I picked this up today too. Hoping it is as sugary as the original. :) I will try this tomorrow night after workout.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    finally got to try this.. been on the hunt. SO good.. but im pretty partial to all things cinnamon.
    l97u74fc5zpa.jpg
    I picked this up today too. Hoping it is as sugary as the original. :) I will try this tomorrow night after workout.

i loved it! wonderfully sugary!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW. FIRST YOU TRIED THE WAFFLE WAFFLE (it's a shame it was disappointing) AND NOW THIS? REPORT BACK ASAP

Also, Thomas' posted this on their Facebook, I'm very interested!

b5mrv5klkqiq.jpeg

Two words! Freaking amazing! Too be honest I don't remember much about the regular Oreo cereal taste wise (some reviews online said it tasted much more chocolatey), but this one tasted what one would hope an Oreo cereal would taste like. Very nice chocolate flavor, you could taste the cream throughout each bite (the cream is my favorite part of an Oreo), & the best part drinking the leftover milk.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I want to try those Thomas mini- birthday cake bagels- looks and sounds yummy