New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Inhaled it before I took a picture, but it looked similar to the peanut butter chocolate chip one. Hard to say which one I prefer between the two since the flavor is so subtle but I love the texture!!! Seriously these are my new go-to protein bars and I strongly suggest them. High hopes for the chocolate brownie!!! Need to scale back on all this foodie shopping I've been doing recently though haha

kehcybq5s800.jpg

Buying these tomorrow when I go to walmart
  • law102189
    law102189 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Bought a new product at my local Stop & Shop called Trimino protein infused water. A 16 oz bottle has 28 calories, 7 grams of protein, 0 carbs, 0 fat, essential amino acids and B-complex vitamins. I tried the Strawberry Lemonade during Spin tonight and it was pretty good. Besides hydration, I it also filled me up and curbed my appetite. Since it has a long shelf life, I'll probably get a case while they're still on sale 2/$3.00. Has anyone tried this?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    752vbpe8gzbz.png

Didn't like the other flavors but WCR is my favorite flavor quest bar so I will prob give these a shot when I see them.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    28259277035_c469979dbc_z.jpg?resize=640%2C453&ssl=1

Not worth the calories.

The full fat Chobani flips are very average too... Still prefer Fage by far.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Inhaled it before I took a picture, but it looked similar to the peanut butter chocolate chip one. Hard to say which one I prefer between the two since the flavor is so subtle but I love the texture!!! Seriously these are my new go-to protein bars and I strongly suggest them. High hopes for the chocolate brownie!!! Need to scale back on all this foodie shopping I've been doing recently though haha

kehcybq5s800.jpg

Buying these tomorrow when I go to walmart

I had no clue Walmart sold them, it's probably so much cheaper there! I can't wait to hear your review :)
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Probably not new, but new to me since I live in the middle of nowhere and have just started seeing these. I currently have the salted caramel cluster and the snickerdoodle in my freezer. I was so skeptical, expecting them to be subpar...and I was so wrong...

8s6meeadhhgm.jpg
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Probably not new, but new to me since I live in the middle of nowhere and have just started seeing these. I currently have the salted caramel cluster and the snickerdoodle in my freezer. I was so skeptical, expecting them to be subpar...and I was so wrong...

8s6meeadhhgm.jpg

The chocolate cookies and cream is amazing!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Not worth the calories.

I thought the apple crisp one was delicious!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    OK, I just had my first Lil Buff Bakery cake, baked in the rice cooker, topped off with 1.5 T of slightly-watered down black raspberry all-fruit.

All in all, pretty good! I would have taken a picture, but I forgot to grease the rice pot so I ended up with mangled pieces. (It didn't plump up like the pictures, but the cake was light and moist.). I think I'll use only 1T of all-fruit next time--it made everything tremendously sweet.

I'm waiting for the Kodiak Cakes chocolate/peanut butter combo pack to be back in stock on Amazon, and then I'm going to try baking those in the rice cooker.

I've missed cake since I've begun this process; it's exciting I might be able to have an alternative. :smile:
  • Francl27
    Options
    There's a couple new Oikos crunch Greek yogurts - chocolate pretzel caramel (bought two), and some lemon one that I passed on as I don't like lemon stuff. Will try it soon!

I also bought the Artic Zero brownie blast and chocolate chip cookie dough (they were actually on sale). Will try them when I can spare the calories and see how it compares to Halo Top (it was $2 cheaper so there's that).
    Francl27 wrote: »

Not worth the calories.

I thought the apple crisp one was delicious!

Yeah we're all different I guess! I think it was the texture of the apples or something... it was just kinda weird to me. I bought the peanut caramel one not too long ago and that one was tasty though (but almond choco loco is still a favorite).
  • Francl27
    Options
    k2-_b6f61d36-5bbc-40db-a6b4-1684bae184e3.v1.jpg

Meh. The cookie dough pieces are good... the base pretty tasteless. So far Halo Top wins by far. I did defrost it for a while but I don't think it made much of a difference. We'll see the brownie one...
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    OK, I just had my first Lil Buff Bakery cake, baked in the rice cooker, topped off with 1.5 T of slightly-watered down black raspberry all-fruit.

All in all, pretty good! I would have taken a picture, but I forgot to grease the rice pot so I ended up with mangled pieces. (It didn't plump up like the pictures, but the cake was light and moist.). I think I'll use only 1T of all-fruit next time--it made everything tremendously sweet.

I'm waiting for the Kodiak Cakes chocolate/peanut butter combo pack to be back in stock on Amazon, and then I'm going to try baking those in the rice cooker.

I've missed cake since I've begun this process; it's exciting I might be able to have an alternative. :smile:

I'm so jealous you got to try it in the rice cooker!!!! You don't live near a Target that sells those flavor Kodiak Cakes mix though? I'd imagine it would be so much more expensive on Amazon!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

I'm so jealous you got to try it in the rice cooker!!!! You don't live near a Target that sells those flavor Kodiak Cakes mix though? I'd imagine it would be so much more expensive on Amazon!

Target has them? I'll try tomorrow!
  • Francl27
    Options

Target has them? I'll try tomorrow!

Yes that's the only place that sells the chocolate or peanut butter versions.
  • meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    Options

8s6meeadhhgm.jpg

Thanks to you all, I just bought the salted caramel one. Can't wait to try it!

• Francl27
    Options
    th?id=OIP.M44a694c5eecb367118e78442b18e7c59o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

That one is better. Still not Halo Top though (granted, I haven't tried the chocolate Halo Top). The chocolate flavor of the base is just not strong enough to be really satisfying. Mix ins are tasty though.
  • meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I also bought mint chip halo top... My favorite!
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options

8s6meeadhhgm.jpg

Thanks to you all, I just bought the salted caramel one. Can't wait to try it!

I have a hard not eating the whole pint...it's soo good. I haven't seen the cookies and cream one yet, but I'm on the lookout now.
    Hopefully you enjoy it! The Snickerdoodle one has cookie pieces in it. My b/f and I fought over it last night..haha.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Oikos crunch caramel chocolate pretzel is the bomb. YUM.