New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I signed up for myGNC online. They gave me enough points for a $5 reward.

The sugar cookie B-Up bar was pretty disappointing. It didn't really taste like anything.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Target

eyvjhaeos27a.jpg

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Target

eyvjhaeos27a.jpg

I've had the milk chocolate potato chips last year they were actually SO SO good lol.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    My sister bought two bags of the almond chips and ate them all. She said there wasn't much almond flavor, but they added to the saltiness.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Tried waffle quest bar. Got with my free gnc credits lol. I thought good, very very sweet. Tasted just like eggo with maple syrup lol. Tastes like those savi bars I mentioned before. Not crazy about it though, probably because I'm not a fan of the cereal bar texture.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Some guy at GNC convinced me to buy Fit Joy's Gingerbread, Peppermint, and also Birthday Cake Batter protein bars yesterday and I just tried the birthday cake batter. Must be just me, it was good and probably my favorite flavor by them so far but I'm really not impressed and won't get it again. My least favorite was the pumpkin, but I feel like each of their bars tastes artificial and make me nauseous. Not looking forward to the others but hey if anyone here likes Fit Joy the birthday cake is worth checking out!
  • hgycta
    edited December 2016
    Options
    38qrgppa2t63.jpg

My Eat Me Guilt Free brownies and blondies came, and I had the Brownie this morning. Bigger (and yummier looking) than I was expecting and I love the macros, but it was kind of dry and I didn't care for the taste at all. Kind of weird smell and bitter. I microwaved half and had the other room temperature and it didn't change anything. I'd honestly rather eat a chocolate brownie quest bar, I'll never order these again but I mean it's not terrible and I shouldn't have a problem finishing them. Hopefully the blondie will be better!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I've been meaning to leave my Fitjoy Birthday Cake Batter review here! This bar is thicker/more dense than the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Iced Gingerbread Cookie flavors. It reminded me of Nitrotech's Birthday Cake bar, but Fitjoy's version is more filling. I like this bar, and I probably would buy it again on a good sale, but I don't love it enough that I'm hoping and waiting for a good sale.
    okv27rcz0633.jpg
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    looks delish@!
    neldabg wrote: »
    I've been meaning to leave my Fitjoy Birthday Cake Batter review here! This bar is thicker/more dense than the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Iced Gingerbread Cookie flavors. It reminded me of Nitrotech's Birthday Cake bar, but Fitjoy's version is more filling. I like this bar, and I probably would buy it again on a good sale, but I don't love it enough that I'm hoping and waiting for a good sale.
    okv27rcz0633.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Thanks for fit joy review I love birthday cake so I will grab that flavor next time I go. I saw these on Ibotta anyone ever seen these or tried them ? 8zmmg9cavcmt.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »

Sooooo glad I dont care for Hostess products....this thread is my un-doing!

If you live near a Weis they have a store brand version of ice cream based off Tasty Kake flavors.
  • hgycta
    Options
    I may be in the minority with not liking most Fit Joy bars and thinking they taste artificial but I tried the winter peppermint bark flavor and loved it! Tasted very minty, not fake, and had pieces of candy cane which made it just absolutely amazing and definitely worth trying!
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Ibotta gets me sometimes with products I won't see for months
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Tried rocky road quest bar. Was pretty good. I've never had rocky road ice cream but I really liked this bar. I liked how it was kinda hard. I know a lot of people didn't like how they were so hard before the formula change but I really liked that about the old bars, haha. Im not a fan of the "softer" texture they now have.

Tasted like the chocolate brownie flavor with a bit of almond in it. I would maybe buy again on occasion. It did not have the sickly sweet aftertaste that most of the bars have now. (Or maybe I am just slowly getting used to it LOL) The only thing I would like would be if this bar had chocolate chips in it.

I am not a fan of mint but out of their chocolate flavors I think I like it as much as current formula double chocolate chunk (maybe slightly less) and double chocolate is my top chocolate flavor. Definitely better than the plain chocolate brownie.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Good morning, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I really enjoyed the B-Up sugar cookie this morning. The flavor is spot on! I think I enjoyed this more than the red velvet. Definitely on the shopping list!

2017 is going DOWN!!!

• hgycta
    edited January 2017
    Options
    1zv89blerc9o.jpg

Unlike the Brownie, I actually preferred the blondie when it was microwaved for about 10 seconds. But also unlike the Brownie, the blondie tasted sweeter but also had a stronger stevia aftertaste I didn't enjoy at all. Definitely wouldn't recommend these for the price but again, it's not bad to where I won't finish them I just didn't enjoy them as much as some competing products out there

p.s. Since I'm super healthy I washed out the taste with a peppermint Twinkie and woah, these things rock! No wonder they got great reviews, I just wish the creme filling was candy cane flavored or something rather than regular!