New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    fishshark wrote: »
    whole foods today had halo top birthday cake... had it in my hand then put it back haha i wana try it but im afraid of it tasting artificial. Im pretty sensitive to that taste like puddings, yogurt ect ect.
    edit because i type to fast for my phone to catch up.

I'm so jealous of y'all that can find Halo Top. The nearest store to me that carries it is Wegman's & that store is maybe a store I visit 1-2 times a year. The last time I went they had most flavors except for the Birthday Cake.

Today I bought http://mywafflewaffle.com/products/

The Red Velvet, Berry flavors, & Cinnamon.

I also bought

http://www.onsecondscoop.com/2016/04/ben-jerrys-pecan-sticky-buns-ice-cream.html

IMG_4367.JPG
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I don't know if this is new, but this is the best birthday cake tasting anything. And it's ice cream! It's like eating cake icing with pieces of cake. If you always have to have the corner of the birthday cake with a flower, this is for you. Where was this my whole life. I shared with with my coworkers so I won't eat it all.

in1t0qu3g644.jpeg

I saw that one. Been avoiding it because I LOVE birthday cake ice cream... but I've been sucking at moderation lately so I'm trying to avoid getting high calorie stuff in the house...

Blue Bunny better have the Holidoodle ice cream this year!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    whole foods today had halo top birthday cake... had it in my hand then put it back haha i wana try it but im afraid of it tasting artificial. Im pretty sensitive to that taste like puddings, yogurt ect ect.

I'm so jealous of y'all that can find Halo Top. The nearest store to me that carries it is Wegman's & that store is maybe a store I visit 1-2 times a year. The last time I went they had most flavors except for the Birthday Cake.

I also bought

http://www.onsecondscoop.com/2016/04/ben-jerrys-pecan-sticky-buns-ice-cream.html

IMG_4367.JPG

I love those waffles. Make sure to weigh them though, mine have always been 50-80 calories more per waffle :(

And Shop Rite is apparently not carrying them anymore, they only had one flavor left, just when they release new flavors... figures.

So I tried this

pints-triple-chocolate-nutrition.jpg

Almost no aftertaste. Tasty!

Last one is the salted caramel one, but if it tastes the same as the bars, it should be tasty!

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Francl27 wrote: »

I also bought

IMG_4367.JPG

I love those waffles. Make sure to weigh them though, mine have always been 50-80 calories more per waffle :(

And Shop Rite is apparently not carrying them anymore, they only had one flavor left, just when they release new flavors... figures.

So I tried this

pints-triple-chocolate-nutrition.jpg

Almost no aftertaste. Tasty!

Last one is the salted caramel one, but if it tastes the same as the bars, it should be tasty!

Wal-Mart carries the waffles in the breakfast section.

Anyone find the Wal-Mart Fried Twinkies yet?
  • Francl27
    I got a sample of these (almond butter)

Nature-Valley-Biscuits-with-Nut-Butter_dnm_gallery.jpg

You know, still not too sure exactly who those things are aimed for. All those 'energy' claims are ridiculous considering that everything gives energy, and it's not particularly filling... But anyway, taste-wise it wasn't bad, but when it comes to breakfast biscuits, I'll take bella vita or Quaker any day over those.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member

I also bought

IMG_4367.JPG

Have you ever tried Ben & Jerry's Peach Cobbler ice cream? I'm curious how this compares to that. I personally don't care for peach too much, but that was my brother's absolute favorite ice cream of all time and they discontinued it on the poor guy!
  • Francl27
    edited June 2016
    hgycta wrote: »

Have you ever tried Ben & Jerry's Peach Cobbler ice cream? I'm curious how this compares to that. I personally don't care for peach too much, but that was my brother's absolute favorite ice cream of all time and they discontinued it on the poor guy!

I used to love that thing. Actually pretty much the first and only American ice cream I bought for years.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    I finally found birthday cake flavour Halo Top at my Kroger. It's pretty good. It definitely has a strong "birthday cake" flavour, but it definitely is fairly artificial. For the calories, I think Halo Top is great, but of course cannot compare to "real" ice cream. Still, I satisfied my sweet tooth for 50 calories, so I'm not complaining!
  • hgycta
    No clue how new it is, but I recently started trying some of Luvo's frozen entrees and have continuously been very impressed! It always looks like the picture and has a bunch of flavor. So far I've tried this frittata and also their vegetable bimbimbap (which I thought was actually a little better but both are really good)!! If anyone else has tried their products which entree would you recommend I try next?

3w2bmv0zqyl0.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited June 2016
    hgycta wrote: »

I also bought

IMG_4367.JPG

I've never tried the Ben & Jerry's Peach ice cream, & I didn't really care for the Sam's Choice flavor.

I'm not the hugest Peach fan, but found the base boring & the pie pieces weren't much better.

I've heard Sam's Choice is supposed to have a Cookie Butter flavor that I haven't found, & I'm still ticked they got rid of the Coffee & Donuts flavor. The glaze in that was amazing.

I'll have to look at Luvo again when I go to Giant. Usually the price tag scares me off, but if they're good then I could justify the price.

Anyone try the new Devour frozen meals?
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    I don't know if this has been posted before, because this thread moves super fast, but these ice cream sandwiches are pretty much the greatest.

26015236321_992057e89d_z.jpg?resize=640%2C394&ssl=1
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    I saw s'mores crispy M&M's yesterday at Walmart. I backed slowly away. I would have definite damage to my calorie count.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Probably posted already, but the Oatmega White Chocolate Raspberry, Vanilla Almond, and Lemon Chia bars are pretty good. Don't bother with the chocolate flavors, though, they're yucky.

cap784d28vhi.jpg
    02vu3vza842v.png
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    I don't know if this has been posted before, because this thread moves super fast, but these ice cream sandwiches are pretty much the greatest.

This...looks dangerous.
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Bought coconut flour for the first time the other day to try to make protein doughnuts, haven't tried yet but curious to give it a whirl!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    dmsl977 wrote: »
    I saw s'mores crispy M&M's yesterday at Walmart. I backed slowly away. I would have definite damage to my calorie count.

I bought some...somewhere...but haven't tried them yet. I'm still making my way through a mega bag of the plain m&ms.
  • hgycta
    I've seen Devour meals but I haven't had a chance to try them yet, I'm also interested in how they are!!

I did try both of these today, and I'm VERY impressed! My first time trying cold brew so I can't tell if I just like cold brew or this company specifically, but it was $4.49 at Giant for a bottle and they were sampling it. The not so sweet is very subtle and they taste so close to being the same. Only cold coffee I can drink black. So smooth and full of flavor I strongly recommend!

6csf437dyc4c.jpg
  • kronin23
    kronin23 Posts: 59 Member
    Chobani hazelnut really good one!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member

I have the key lime ones in my freezer...can't wait to try them.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    I finally found Halo Top at Haggen. They did not have birthday cake, but they did have vanilla bean and lemon cake and I bought them both. Holy god, you all were right. Halo Top blows Arctic Zero right out of the water. I thought both flavors were good and when I go grocery shopping on Thursday, I'll pick up the chocolate and strawberry kinds to try.