New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    u545foiv2nff.jpg

Tried this today and was blown away, so addicting! If you're expecting a subtle coffee flavor be prepared to be blown away; it tastes like the cookie was soaked overnight in espresso! Super strong coffee flavoring with a sweet caramel finish and definitely my new favorite biscuit! I usually don't like these sort of snacks but I'll definitely be trying the other flavors now once I find them!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    u545foiv2nff.jpg

Tried this today and was blown away, so addicting! If you're expecting a subtle coffee flavor be prepared to be blown away; it tastes like the cookie was soaked overnight in espresso! Super strong coffee flavoring with a sweet caramel finish and definitely my new favorite biscuit! I usually don't like these sort of snacks but I'll definitely be trying the other flavors now once I find them!!!

Got to ask... how much protein and fiber?
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member

v2ecf3p3v53w.jpg

Not fit for human consumption! but for pet lover's a nice treat for your dogs :)
  • irenehb
    irenehb Posts: 236 Member
    u545foiv2nff.jpg

They look yummy! Bet they aren't available in Oz
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    u545foiv2nff.jpg

Per four cookies (210 calories) it has 6g of protein and 3g of fiber... Yeah, definitely not something to eat for those specific things, not sure how they get away with marketing them as "good sources" but that's America for you xD
  • Francl27
    Francl27 wrote: »
    u545foiv2nff.jpg

Per four cookies (210 calories) it has 6g of protein and 3g of fiber... Yeah, definitely not something to eat for those specific things, not sure how they get away with marketing them as "good sources" but that's America for you xD

LOL. Gotta love those 'high protein' snacks. SMH.
  • Francl27
    This one

pints-hot-cocoa-nutrition.jpg

Less of an aftertaste than the chocolate chip cookie dough one. I like it.
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    8cv6tod2b77i.jpg

This is Delicious and the Carob chip perfect bar is too!
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Halo Top Birthday Cake is the best.

I prefer dark chocolate
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member

I prefer dark chocolate

I'm not a huge dark chocolate fan. The best I can do is the Hershey's special dark chocolate bars in the bag of mini bars they sell.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    straight-chocolate.jpg

OK, so I tried this on Friday and it was OK. I was hoping that there would be some chocolate chunks or something in it, but that's what I get for not reading the ingredients. You forget it is goat's milk until the finish where it has a slight goaty aftertaste. I thought it might be a bit stronger, but maybe it is tempered by the chocolate. I might buy again if it was on sale, but I wouldn't go out of my way to get it. Can't argue with 160 cals a serving. That is pretty reasonable for ice cream.

I went on a search for Halo Top. It said on their website QFC sold it in my area. I went to two different ones that they said had it and nope. :rage:

I was at Target this weekend and decided to see if they had the Key Lime Oreos. No, but they did have Blueberry Pie. I was a bit hungover and that just sounded so absolutely disgusting at the time. Got me why, so no didn't pick any of those up.
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member

I prefer dark chocolate

I'm more into white chocolate. It's weird because I wasn't really of fan of it until three months ago.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member

I prefer dark chocolate

I'm more into white chocolate. It's weird because I wasn't really of fan of it until three months ago.

Too funny, white chocolate was my nickname in high school
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited June 2016
    Not sure if anyone posted about this brand before?

flaxmilk_vanilla.png

This is amazing! Great smooth taste with a hint of vanilla that is not overwhelming.

60 calories a cup.

Looks like the brand also has a protein milk.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    SO MAD I don't have a HYvee store around me...these look amazing13445360_1134509493257754_5110363465139473739_n.jpg?oh=0f94d9decc770618275220418213e726&oe=57E86204

Say what? That bar looks freaking amazing!
  • Hyperbum
    Hyperbum Posts: 93 Member
    CrabNebula wrote: »

organic-better-body-foods-pb-fit-peanut-butter-powder-30-oz-850g-organic-gf-d83c010d4914bf6fe3a60b61d6f19fad.jpg

I saw this at Costco and picked some up. It is incredible. I mixed into some vanilla bean ice cream on Friday and it was like the heavens had opened up. Even my husband who is not the biggest fan of peanut butter in general admitted that it was pretty tasty.

So good. Just found this and using it in shakes.

• bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    SO MAD I don't have a HYvee store around me...these look amazing13445360_1134509493257754_5110363465139473739_n.jpg?oh=0f94d9decc770618275220418213e726&oe=57E86204

ugh i saw this too and was also mad because we don't have Hy-Vee near me :(