New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Still not in Quest labs here...

And I found the new Artic Zero flavors AND the Halo Top birthday cake flavor... but I'm just not spending $4.75 or $5.75 for a pint for something that just won't be as satisfying as real ice cream. It's just ridiculous.

So I guess I'm just laying off the ice cream for now...

I think they're closing Quest Labs because it won't let me view or post anything on the forums anymore and there's only a few things left on there to buy (a few flavors of the cereal bars and protein chips). They were having a ton of free shipping promotions for Quest Lab members so perhaps that was their way of getting rid of everything and mainstreaming the new products soon.

Also, I know that's a lot but I would totally try the Halo Top if I were you... at least one. I promise it's not disappointing like some Arctic Zero. It's super addicting!

$5.75 is just too much :(
    Honestly, I do want to at least try the cookie dough flavor of Arctic Zero, but it's so expensive.

There's also never any good sales- I was looking for some ice cream last week and saw thirty cents off. :neutral:

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

And I found the new Artic Zero flavors AND the Halo Top birthday cake flavor... but I'm just not spending $4.75 or $5.75 for a pint for something that just won't be as satisfying as real ice cream. It's just ridiculous.

I think they're closing Quest Labs because it won't let me view or post anything on the forums anymore and there's only a few things left on there to buy (a few flavors of the cereal bars and protein chips). They were having a ton of free shipping promotions for Quest Lab members so perhaps that was their way of getting rid of everything and mainstreaming the new products soon.

Also, I know that's a lot but I would totally try the Halo Top if I were you... at least one. I promise it's not disappointing like some Arctic Zero. It's super addicting!

Honestly, I do want to at least try the cookie dough flavor of Arctic Zero, but it's so expensive.

There's also never any good sales- I was looking for some ice cream last week and saw thirty cents off. :neutral:

Yeah, they never have sales, but if you follow them on social media (Facebook being my biggest one) they have a ton of giveaways! Right now Arctic Zero is giving away a pint a day and I just recently won 4 pints of Halo Top from their Facebook. Not too shabby!

Speaking of, I just dug into the Brownie Blast Arctic Zero tonight and it definitely is one of their best flavors, maybe even a little better than the cookie dough. But still, for the price and 300 calories I would rather Halo Top easily, since Halo Top is slightly less calories and a lot sweeter/creamier!
  • hgycta
    Options

Yeah, they never have sales, but if you follow them on social media (Facebook being my biggest one) they have a ton of giveaways! Right now Arctic Zero is giving away a pint a day and I just recently won 4 pints of Halo Top from their Facebook. Not too shabby!

Speaking of, I just dug into the Brownie Blast Arctic Zero tonight and it definitely is one of their best flavors, maybe even a little better than the cookie dough. But still, for the price and 300 calories I would rather Halo Top easily, since Halo Top is slightly less calories and a lot sweeter/creamier!

How'd you win the Halo Top?! I've been trying for AGES.

I commented on some post they had on their Facebook page guessing how many grams they packed into some protein ice cream treat they made with Quest chocolate chip cookie dough bars.... so I actually won Quest bars in addition to four pints of Halo Top. Probably the best thing I'll win in a loooong time if I'm honest with myself xD

Anywho, this was totally on Starbuck's website and is something I'm very interested in trying being an absolute macchiato addict!
    Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato
    Their description: "Sumatran Coconut Milk, a hint of white chocolate mocha, and Espresso Roast combined with caramel drizzle and a swirl of mocha to create five perfectly-balanced layers of summery espresso sweetness in every sip."
    Comes hot or iced, and the grande hot is 260 calories. Might totally make room for it soon though! If someone beats me to trying it (I'll probably be too cheap to try it right away and today is 7/11 so I'm more interested in trying that new Birthday Cake Slurpee) make sure you review it for us!

cb1iyurk7cru.jpg
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Not new but it is theeeeee best, I am in love. Oh Yeah! Victory Protein Bar - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - It has to be the one with the blue wrap. This is the link to the correct picture

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/iss-research/ohyeah-victory-bars.html
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I finally tried the Artic zero Cookie shake. As someone suggested you have to let it thaw out some before digging into it. Also it was NOT swet enough for me so I "doctored" it up some using low fat cool whip and fresh strawberries - THEN it was good. Would not have eaten it without the berries and cream -haha

• extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options

I'd stock up if I found them at $5.75
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

Well I checked Whole Foods and it was $5.99 LOL. And they didn't have birthday cake. So I'm just going to pass.
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    Options

Of course you would
  • johnstone682
    johnstone682 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This just hit main stores in uk
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options
    My Target has the choco-chip oreos. I'm tempted but I'm still mourning the fact none of my usual stores carried the key lime pie flavor.
  • CooCooPuff
    edited July 2016
    Options
    There have been a couple of posts about this product before, but the Instant Pot is on sale today for Primeday. I took the plunge about bought it. Super excited for it! I started eating a lot more roasted veggies in the slow cooker and would love to cut the time I use to cook beans.

For new products, I haven't tried them yet, but I bought Tiny Toast blueberry flavor. The strawberry was very nice.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    There have been a couple of posts about this product before, but the Instant Pot is on sale today for Primeday. I took the plunge about bought it. Super excited for it! I started eating a lot more roasted veggies in the slow cooker and would love to cut the time I use to cook beans.

For new products, I haven't tried them yet, but I bought Tiny Toast blueberry flavor. The strawberry was very nice.

Been using mine quite a bit but I haven't tried beans with it yet.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options

I'm super tempted by that prime day price, but I worry about the size. I'm only cooking for myself. I don't mind having leftovers, but would I have to be putting in very large cuts of meat if I wanted to do a potroast? Can I do just one baked potato?
  • CooCooPuff
    Options

I'm super tempted by that prime day price, but I worry about the size. I'm only cooking for myself. I don't mind having leftovers, but would I have to be putting in very large cuts of meat if I wanted to do a potroast? Can I do just one baked potato?
    I use what I think is a 4 or 4.5 quart slow cooker right now. Aside from not having enough water for beans, I've never had an issue with something not cooking properly because it wasn't filled.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    My Target has the choco-chip oreos. I'm tempted but I'm still mourning the fact none of my usual stores carried the key lime pie flavor.

I've looked at Wal-Mart & Giant for the new Oreos. I hope this flavor tastes more like cookie dough than the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor (I thought it tasted like coffee).
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options

You will LOVE it, trust me. ;) Mine's going to be making a pot of broth tomorrow morning.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I've looked at Wal-Mart & Giant for the new Oreos. I hope this flavor tastes more like cookie dough than the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor (I thought it tasted like coffee).

*stares at kelly* I was just reading a review and they said the exact same thing.

junkbanter.com/2016/06/30/choco-chip-oreos/
  • hgycta
    Options
    Orgain came out with a line of protein bars in four flavors and just announced it yesterday with a promotion for free shipping on the four bars which were also on sale for $6. So yesterday I spent $6 and was surprised to see them already waiting in my mailbox when I got home today! Probably won't try today or tomorrow, but I'm very interested to see how they taste, definitely can't complain about what I paid!

rcegl08h1sl0.jpg