What did you eat today???

I'm curious ...after reading about so many different eating plans...
What's a typical day look like for you?? :) Pictures would be great! I'll start.

PS. Please be kind & don't judge others. <3

My daily goal is 1200 calories & I earn usually between 200-450 calories back via fitness/activity.

0juuc2nb3gks.png

b59hdreyq7vd.png

vonxg50vygyl.png

gg1j9ch9w10n.png

My day so far today. I still have a few hundred left for a snack later.

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,791 Member
    Toast with cheese. Toast with nutella and honey.

The day is young ... lots more to come! :)
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    My goal is 1530 and usually some exercise calories. Today I had:

Mexican lasagna made with zucchini noodles
    Sushi
    Chocolate Halo Top ice cream
  • TheSkyBlushed
    TheSkyBlushed Posts: 153 Member
    Ooh I've been wanting to try those zucchini noodles. Do you cook them?
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,294 Member
    breakfast i make a fruit smoothie every morning. lunch today was canned chicken breast with lite mayo on slice of bread. snack was fresh ground chicken breast with mustard on bread & dinner was chicken thighs with bean & lentil combo with raw zucchini with olive oil & balsamic vinegar. late I'm going to have bowl of oatmeal with fruit & a chocolate rice cake. Tomorrow I'm making pot roast with potatoes & having P&J for snack
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    3 pieces of toast, some chicken broth, and a little candy.

But I'm getting over an intestinal bug so my appetite is really, really off today.
  • TheSkyBlushed
    Machka9 wrote: »

Toast sounds so good. :p Have you ever heard of sweet potato toast? I made these last night. Delish, but not anything like toast! LOL PS. I'm not doing Paleo, but the recipe sounded interesting.
  • TheSkyBlushed
    sarahthes wrote: »
    3 pieces of toast, some chicken broth, and a little candy.

But I'm getting over an intestinal bug so my appetite is really, really off today.

Feel better soon. :)
  • TheSkyBlushed
    Evamutt wrote: »
    breakfast i make a fruit smoothie every morning. lunch today was canned chicken breast with lite mayo on slice of bread. snack was fresh ground chicken breast with mustard on bread & dinner was chicken thighs with bean & lentil combo with raw zucchini with olive oil & balsamic vinegar. late I'm going to have bowl of oatmeal with fruit & a chocolate rice cake. Tomorrow I'm making pot roast with potatoes & having P&J for snack

Pot roast... now I'm drooling. <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,791 Member

Toast sounds so good. :p Have you ever heard of sweet potato toast? I made these last night. Delish, but not anything like toast! LOL PS. I'm not doing Paleo, but the recipe sounded interesting.

We usually go with Helga's Pumpkin Seed & Grain.

pumpkinseeds.png
  • BecomingMoreAwesome
    BecomingMoreAwesome Posts: 150 Member
    Toast with butter and a fried egg, homemade latte with 1/2 c whole milk and a tsp of sugar
    Apple
    Salad from Chipotle with black beans, carnitas, corn salsa, and cheese and a Coke Zero
    Popcorn and a homemade latte with 1/2c whole milk and a tsp of sugar
    Naval Orange
    Pan-fried tilapia, steamed cauliflower, and whole wheat rotini
    That's so far. I'm looking forward to Greek yogurt with blueberries and honey for a bedtime snack. I'll aim for 1,740 calories and earned a bit extra today. If there's room left over then there's a gauffre cookie calling my name.
  • patslitzker
    patslitzker Posts: 127 Member
    Steak and cheese salad from subway and a beef and bacon burrito I made at home
  • sarah4284
    sarah4284 Posts: 29 Member
    1/4 of a starbucks caramel Frappuccino (learned I no longer like them)
    Lean cuisine spinach mushroom pizza
    1.5 cups of green beans roasted with 1tsp olive oil
    kombucha
    Dole dark chocolate banana dippers
    Simply yogurt strawberry bar
    .5oz of pistachios
    1/3c Kind cinnamon granola with 1 cup skim milk
    1/3 cup of chickpea/avocado mashed with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
    Tomorrow I'm planning for
    Buffalo cauliflower
    Roasted green beans
    1/3c cinnamon granola with skim milk
    Simply strawberry yogurt bar
    maybe a subway veggie sandwich or a few other snacks, still undecided :)
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Breakfast = 2 cups of black coffee
    Lunch = protein shake homemade
    Snack = kombucha
    Dinner = salmon, quinoa, and salad
    Evening = tea
  • TheSkyBlushed
    Toast with butter and a fried egg, homemade latte with 1/2 c whole milk and a tsp of sugar
    Apple
    Salad from Chipotle with black beans, carnitas, corn salsa, and cheese and a Coke Zero
    Naval Orange
    That's so far. I'm looking forward to Greek yogurt with blueberries and honey for a bedtime snack. I'll aim for 1,740 calories and earned a bit extra today. If there's room left over then there's a gauffre cookie calling my name.

What is a gauffre cookie? I've never heard of that before?
  • TheSkyBlushed
    For those of you who drink kombucha... do you make it yourselves? I've always wanted to try that.
  • TheSkyBlushed
    Apple
    Naval Orange

Oh that reminds me, I also have cappuccino in the morning. I've been really enjoying the yogurt & blueberries lately too! They are so good right now.
  • TheSkyBlushed

We usually go with Helga's Pumpkin Seed & Grain.

pumpkinseeds.png

I will have to look for that, I don't think I've seen it before.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    For those of you who drink kombucha... do you make it yourselves? I've always wanted to try that.

I have wanted to learn but haven't yet. I buy mine and usually have one in the afternoon.
  • BecomingMoreAwesome
    BecomingMoreAwesome Posts: 150 Member
    Apple
    Naval Orange

What is a gauffre cookie? I've never heard of that before?

Imagine a small butter cookie that was probably the inspiration for waffle cones. They're a super yummy Belgian treat that my mom's friend bakes.