103 lbs down and so close to goal! With pics :)

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• suggagina
    suggagina Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • suggagina
    suggagina Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Please don't give up on yourself. You can do whatever you put your mind to and you are very important to your family and friends. So just take one day at a time, one pound at a time and one meal at a time. Good luck!!
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    SPEECHLESS!!!!.......Your success and how incredible you look made me SPEECHLESS!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • miller32807
    miller32807 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look truly amazing. Such a great motivation!!
  • jgrice
    jgrice Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspirational. Thank you for posting! You look amazing.
  • ravgirly
    ravgirly Posts: 32
    Options
    WOW!! You should be so proud of yourself!! What an inspiration you are to others!!!
  • Rditty25
    Rditty25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!! That's incredible! You should be so proud!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    this is a very inspiring story for me. i have about 110 pounds to lose. my feet hurt, my knees hurt and it is difficult to walk. i have some health issues. i may have to have surgery in sept. that will put me out for about 6 weeks. i also take medication that makes me lethargic. i get discouraged about trying to lose weight. i went on nutrisystem last year and lost 58 pounds in about 90 day. i have gained it all back plus some. that had been the first diet i had been on in years.
    my daughter invited me to my fitness pal. since then my sister has joined. we are just beginning and really don't have a very good jump yet. i first lost 4 pounds then gained it back.
    your story inspired me because of how you just saw that all of these treatments were paths to get healthy. it is easy for me to go into poor me.
    thank you for sharing your story. i love your pictures as well. congratulations on your hard work and for pushing through the obstacles. i needed to read your story.

Thank you :) I think I've just had to look at every health problem that has come my way as a reason to be healthier. I'm still battling all sorts of things, but I think it would be way worse if I was still heavy and miserable. It is sooo worth the effort to feel better. Even if I still have some health problems, the energy and the new outlook on life changes everything. Good luck to you on your journey :)
  • Kimmy546
    Kimmy546 Posts: 102
    Options
    Inspirational and motivational thanks for sharing!:wink:
  • BerniceB
    BerniceB Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You make my heart happy. It is so wonderful to see you hiking and looking so lovely. It is a hard job to lose the way you did. Congratulations. I hope I can get my 30 pounds - your sucess encourages me. Yay for you.
  • ashleyaotto
    Options
    Wow! You look like a brand new person! You are amazing! Great Job and good luck on those last few pounds!
  • sandiehordern
    Options
    Well done, you are amazing, what a journey you have been on AND you have come through it.
    Hold your head up high and never forget to believe in yourself!!!
    Go Girl
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    oh. my. god.
  • biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work! You're freakin gorgeous!! :)
  • lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WOWWEEEEE! NICE JOB GIRL!! You are my NEW inspiration. I am 47 and I am down my first 30 lbs with 97 left to go! I'd love to add you as my friend!?? Lynne
  • dannidomer
    dannidomer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Stunning! Congratulations on your achievement and all your hard work!! You look terrific! Beautiful!

I struggle with a chronic illness and have to make the choice everyday to eat well and exercise. Some days I do better than others, but it's encouraging to hear stories like yours and know that others push through every day too!
  • prayforplagues
    Options
    AH, you look gorgeous, and such a motivation to show that it is possible to go through such a dramatic change even with the minor set backs and i agree you look like a totally new person :)
  • bostonbound85
    bostonbound85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!! You are definitely an inspiration :laugh:
  • kaizo
    kaizo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Well done!! You're an inspiration!!
  • casirdms
    casirdms Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    wow such a huge difference! you look great - congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!